New member from North East England.

buick60

Reaction score
Hi guys ,
Greetings from County Durham in the North East of England.
Ive been an sn95 ' new edge ' owner for just over a year now and loving every mile in it.
Previously owned Chevys, Chrysler Jeeps, Buicks and still have a Dodge Avenger SXT 2.0crd as my daily driver.
Only problem at the moment is a leak from the diff pinion oil seal and a lack of noise from the stock exhaust !
The 1st problem will be solved when I recieve a new seal ordered from Rock Auto and the 2nd when I go to straight through pipes from the cat back , i'm already deaf but the neighbours probably will be after that..lol
:grin:
Will post a photo when I can figure out how to :tongue3:
Bye for now, Peter.​

DSC_0017_zpsulw4neg7.jpg

lutter94

Reaction score
If you click the "direct link" on the photobucket page, and enter it between the IMG code (or just click the insert image button, the picture will show up here. [IMG /IMG]

Mustanger

Reaction score
Glad to have a British member! I like the way you all talk! Must be fun driving an American car over there or are they pretty common now? Get lot of questions or picture takers. I love convertibles & your car looks great! Enjoy.
Oh & Welcome to the site! Come in often!

I think a Mach 1 Chin spoiler would look good on your car, Easy to install & not expensive ...check it out if you agree. I have one on my 94 in my sig pic...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ccrider

Members online