New member from Pa

Fordguy75

Reaction score
Thanks for the add. New to forums though. I recently bought my first sn95, a 2000 v-6 car. I have had 13 fox bodies and numerous Fords through the years, probably over 150+ (my family was in the car business) I have primarily drag raced them but drove on the street too. I haven't been in the Mustang scene for over 9 years now as to getting married and starting a family. It's time I get back in to it. I am looking for advise to chassis stiffening and what are good products to use on the sn95 platform. I am building a 520 ish stroker and either running nitrous of possibly a turbo engine. I haven't made up my mind completely. I have basically a shell as of right now and want to get started soon so my kids can get exposed to what it means to build something with your hands. Thanks in advance.

lwarrior1016

Mr. Secondary Timing Chain
Staff
Reaction score
Welcome to the community! We have a couple guys here that have built some massive drag engines. If you have any questions about the site, feel free to ask. Someone can help you.

OP
OP
F

Fordguy75

Reaction score
Welcome to the community! We have a couple guys here that have built some massive drag engines. If you have any questions about the site, feel free to ask. Someone can help you.
Thanks for the welcome. I have never used a forum site before so this is all new to me. I will probably ask a lot of questions. Again, thanks in advance.

lwarrior1016

Mr. Secondary Timing Chain
Staff
Reaction score

Sinned83

Reaction score
Welcome I'll be tagging along to see the build

Mustanger

Reaction score
Yes! Welcome to our special world of mostly the best looking Mustangs around...at least WE think so! LOL...Nice journey you are embarking on with your kids! Good job.

B.mad

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Welcome!! for stiffening chassis parts you might want to look into Maximum Motorsports (for cages and subframes), kenny brown, or stifflers. Those are the top brands that i can think of that is not custom.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online