New Member from Portland. 1996 GT Convertible

OP
OP

92wastheyear

Reaction score
92wastheyear,
very nice GT Convertible you have. The color is very appealing and it appears to be in top notch condition. What have you done to it or with it lately?
Just the basics. New tires, refreshed suspension parts (stock). Replaced power seat switch (wouldn't go forward). Serviced A/C

Clutch Cargo

Reaction score
Great shots. Remember when I saw that color combo on the lot way back when. Those have been my favorite wheels out of all the Mustang varieties. They were not offered when I bought mine in '94, so I went with the 16" GT rims which I also like. I always wanted to get those 17's afterward and chrome them as I saw a few of those on the street. But I hear that because they are aluminum the chrome cracks them over time? So I never did it.

How many miles on it? How do you guys find such good conditioned vehicles - I never see these advertised?

OP
OP

92wastheyear

Reaction score
How many miles on it? How do you guys find such good conditioned vehicles - I never see these advertised?

85k miles. I found a couple of them with about that same mileage. I ended up driving 5 hrs to get this one....the other was in Seattle (3.5 hrs away). I got this one because it was a 5-speed and because of the color too (the Seattle one was black)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online