New member from San José Costa Rica

ruphil1986

Reaction score
Hi my name is Ruben and i am the proud owner of a 1995 Swap SN95 4.6 97. Her name is Foxy and i have 2 years with her.

Has been restoring her since start, most recent work: Just rebuilt the T45 transmission 2 weeks ago. To complement the restoration upgraded the transmission with a Ford racing performance Throw out bearing, Ford racing nodular iron flywheel, steeda tri-ax shifter, ford racing roller pilot bearing, steeda quick release clutch quadrant and a Ford racing clutch kit. Added some stuff too to give more muscle to her like a K&N air intake, Victor JR intake manifold, new throttle body, BBK short headers.

Still under construction haha but no matter how much time takes the goal is to have her better than the day she went out of the factory.
2lt2d5u.jpg

5ttohy.jpg

2n3crq.jpg

2cd93jt.jpg

p4zyp.jpg

23w5orb.jpg

OP
OP
R

ruphil1986

Reaction score
Thank you very much, still lots of work to do like replace some connectors hahaha and many many more stuff but little by little someday will be ready haha.

ReplicaR

Reaction score
Welcome! I was in Costa Rica last year for a vacation. It's got the be the cleanest and purest place on earth, simply amazing.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online