New member from Tacoma Washington

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Idk how far I’ll go. I really like the 302. My brother in law and I were talking about the possibility of a stroker. He has a few mustangs. He has an NA 351w in his fox body. Makes 800 to the wheels. 100% track car. He also has two SN95s and 94 and a 96. Idk if he’s on this forum. And he has the 2019 5.0 he bought for my sister. And 351w bronco with heads cam intake and exhaust. Pretty dope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds to me like you got an expert at 351’s at your disposal.

Time to find you a Windsor block!!!!!!! [emoji38]

Werecow

Reaction score
Start looking thru f-book marketplace, I spent about 30 minutes on it last light just to see what I could see looking for a 429-460, found a buttload of em and saw a lot of short and tall deck Windsors there too even tho that wasn't in my search box! I was really really surprised at all the stuff I saw there!!

Reaction score
If your looking for 350rwhp then you’ll need to go aftermarket for everything. That will mean you’ll need to make roughly 440hp at the crank Only 1 of 2 ways to achieve that on a 302, either boosted or high compression custom built with a ton of really expensive parts.

What’s your budget for a build like this??

i would also agree. only way to make 350rwhp is either a swap or some boost if its a 2v/sbf (soory, didnt read enough/dont remember what engine it is) but theres a shit ton of people here who know the formulas to do such things

OP
OP
F

FarRiderOfDeath

Reaction score
So what about these other guys with non stroker NA 302s that are making 350whp? Busted knuckle Productions on YouTube has an NA 302 5.0 with e303 cam intake head job roller rockers headers and exhaust is makes like 363 to the wheels on a carb swap.

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
So what about these other guys with non stroker NA 302s that are making 350whp? Busted knuckle Productions on YouTube has an NA 302 5.0 with e303 cam intake head job roller rockers headers and exhaust is makes like 363 to the wheels on a carb swap.

I would call bullshit all day long. It’s YouTube and there’s a lot of people who make crazy claims. I wish it was that easy but it’s just not. If it was we’d all have done it and be running around with faster toys.

OP
OP
F

FarRiderOfDeath

Reaction score
So with what that guy said he has done how much do you purpose he should be making? I wouldn’t mind a turbo 302 honestly. It’s the turbo plumbing I don’t want to do. I hate that crap.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online