New member here...

ThwopKing

Reaction score
Cant believe I have never joined this forum and this is my 9th Mustang. But anyway, just picked up a 94 GT 5spd with under 70k original miles and it needs a little TLC but will be a fun weekend toy/nice weather daily driver. Not sure how popular the forum is anymore but look forward to future interactions!

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Welcome . I’m it’s nice to see new members still joining .

OpalFrostGT

Reaction score
This is an interesting forum with knowledgeable, helpful individuals. You could not select a finer group! Welcome!

OP
OP
T

ThwopKing

Reaction score
Hello there, and welcome to the forum. We are happy to have you here, and look forward to seeing your progress.

Post up some pictures of your ride! What plans do you have for it?
Thanks and glad to be here. Only pics i have so far as it's at my buddies shop getting the exhaust done. Haven't even gotten it legal yet but it's all stock except for the no name CAI and a short shifter handle. As for mods is getting the following...
Borla XR1's 2.5in stainless flow tubes, h pipe and tailpipes
Steeda Tri-Ax
Putting my 20in Durban ROVO's on it for now... not sure how i feel about 20s but till they sell I'll run them.
Then doing AFR renegade heads
Trick Flow track heat intake with 70mm TB
Short tube headers
Cam.. more than likely AFM
Tune
Lowering springs and Koni's
Sway bar
4.10s with Detroit TruTrac
I'll redo the audio and then few other things that I'm sure I'll get the itch to do.

20220625_122015.jpg20220625_122023.jpg20220625_122037.jpg

Once it's home it will get a full wash/ detail. I have some dings and dents my paintless dent removal guy will work out. The back bumper has some paint cracking but for just under 70k miles it's rust free and in pretty good shape.

dalpoas83

Reaction score
Welcome. Looking forward to seeing your build also. Just got back in here but glad to see there’s still people on here. Great site

Daryl

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome to The Forum from The Left Coast! Lots of great people here so fire away with anything and everything you wanna know or ask!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online