New member in maryland

EVILSN

Reaction score
New member in Maryland, 94 mustang, very excited to be a pet of this forum.

IMG]h[/IMG]
image_2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
image_1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

kb1982

Reaction score
Welcome to the forums and nice looking ride. Must be nice to run any valvecovers you want without clearance issues lol!

OP
OP
EVILSN

EVILSN

Reaction score
Thanks guys. Everybody has nice cars on this forum!!!!! And yes the valvecover solution was solved by Aaron price. The wife's car I'm still dealing with the alternator clearance issue.

Vegasfilter

Reaction score
welcome aboard man...I just joined myself about a month or so ago and been nothing but great group of guys, and extremely informative. Killer car too!

OP
OP
EVILSN

EVILSN

Reaction score
Thanks dude. Yeah it was that or cut that beautiful hood. It works well also.

J_Sty_

Reaction score
Very nice and I'm diggin the hood pin idea, wish I could do that but mine was already cut when I bought the car. Welcome!

OP
OP
EVILSN

EVILSN

Reaction score
Thanks so much guys. And the paint is about 4 years old now, gets waxed every time I drive it. A little OCD. How do you like the ride of coilovers 1998cobrasvt? I'm about to swap to a tubular k and arms with coilovers.

1998cobrasvt

Reaction score
the paint is about 4 years old now, gets waxed every time I drive it. How do you like the ride of coilovers 1998cobrasvt? I'm about to swap to a tubular k and arms with coilovers.

Nice! You can tell its very well-kept!

My setup is brand new and has only been tested a few times at low speeds since installed. Also have ride height high right now to allow it to settle. Seemed one thing after another kept popping up during its reawakening, (header-xpipe clearance,coilovers fitting with the k-member etc etc) stretching out of the winter into the spring. Will go into detail on my own intro-thread soon. Thankfully it should be done for the season any-day now. Just ensuring everything is ready at this point. Will have an answer for you within the month

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
Welcome to the site! I need to man up and get that kind of ride height... Looks great

1bad95

Reaction score
Welcome, also from MD here. What part are you from? I'm in Cecil co.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
EVILSN

EVILSN

Reaction score
I'm from the Easton md area. And thanks guys. This ride height is a little to low for my longtubes. But it sits rite lol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online