New member in South Florida

SoFla SVT

Reaction score
Howdy... new member from the Ft. Lauderdale area. Recently purchased a 1998 SVT Cobra Convertible in Laser Red with Saddle Tan Interior and Convertible top. It's mostly original and will likely stay that way and be a nice weather, weekend toy.

This is my third Mustang. I've owned a 1966 Coupe and a 1966 Convertible in the past. This one feels a lot newer and faster. :)

I've already picked up some good information on this forum. I look forward to participating further. My particular area of expertise is audio. I'll be happy to help with any audio-related questions.

IMG_1504.JPG IMG_1509.JPG IMG_1511.JPG IMG_1495.JPG

PinkieT

Reaction score
Welcome to the herd! My wife and I have a pair of 98 GT ragtops. Our top down season is a lot shorter than yours though... :(

OP
OP
S

SoFla SVT

Reaction score
We put our tops up in the summer and run the A/C. :D Winter is top-down season.

Connie

Reaction score
Howdy... new member from the Ft. Lauderdale area. Recently purchased a 1998 SVT Cobra Convertible in Laser Red with Saddle Tan Interior and Convertible top. It's mostly original and will likely stay that way and be a nice weather, weekend toy.

This is my third Mustang. I've owned a 1966 Coupe and a 1966 Convertible in the past. This one feels a lot newer and faster. :)

I've already picked up some good information on this forum. I look forward to participating further. My particular area of expertise is audio. I'll be happy to help with any audio-related questions.

View attachment 7264 View attachment 7265 View attachment 7266 View attachment 7267
Welcome to the Forum. You can tell that '98 was well taken care of. Looking that new, after 22 years!! Nice pics. Enjoy the ride and ownership. BOB.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online