New Member Intro

GreginColo

Reaction score
New member here; just introducing myself. As the title says, my name is Greg and I live in Colorado (Ft Collins). I have been interested in cars all my life but unfortunately have very limited mechanical skills, and at this stage in life probably a bit late to learn. I recently came across, and bought, what appears to be a very clean, original '94 base convertible, v6 engine, automatic, local car with 70k miles. I basically just wanted it as a hobby car, to take to area car shows and car club activities. I want to keep it as stock and dependable as possible. I am really not interested in high performace modifications, as I know some of you likely are.

The 2 previous owners were good stewards and caretakers of this car so I want to continue that tradition. Any advice or suggestion are always welcome and appreciated. The only problem I currently know of is the driver side plastic rocker molding is loose. Some of the black plastic clips were either missing or broken, so I bought some more of those, but still having trouble getting it to reattach. Maybe I just need some additional hands on the project, but if anyone has any tricks, I would appreciate knowing those.

I look forward to getting to know more about my Mustang, and hope to learn from other members of this Forum. I have attached a photo ot it. Thanks for your time.

Attachments

• Mustang1.jpg
    Mustang1.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Mustang3.jpg
    Mustang3.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 0

Daryl

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome to the corral of Mustangs! Nice looking car, and you’ll not receive any flack here for maintaining an OE stock ride, just kudo’s. It’s your choice what to do with your car and I’ve noticed and appreciated how the members here really seem to honor that.
Tons of extremely helpful and knowledgeable people here, so don’t hesitat…no question is too small or insignificant. Just fire away!

I had a’94 V6 coupe while living in Englewood, CO for a couple years on a project “back in the day”. Had just tons of fun with it. Hope you have same with yours! Go Rams!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrowdKiller

Members online