NEW Member ... pic of my gt

OP
OP
D

drg0227

Reaction score
yea well prolly give it a shot at NED this summer and see how it goes...
not to much under the hood right now still saiving up money... but so far i have underdrive pullies, CAI, 76mm mass air meter, cat back exhaust. Coming in the next month or so will be a typhoon intake with a 75mm tb, mac prochamber with high flow cats and mac shorty headers, KYB 5way adj shocks n struts... wish i had the money for a kenny bell but i only work in the summer because im in college the rest of the time...

94gtstang50

Reaction score
I hear ya, I got college starting again in August, last semester, finally, where do you go to school at? But yea, if I can get my car running right I'll see if we can go the same day, maybe grab a few other mustang guys and gals as well.

OP
OP
D

drg0227

Reaction score
ahh im going to be a sophmore at Wentworth in Boston... yea that would be a good time to get all of the mustang guys around to go to the track... it will be a better time then having to watch a bunch of pos imports... i will give a couple import guys credit but most of the them are just junk

OP
OP
D

drg0227

Reaction score
hahah best comment i got so far... def cant go wrong gotta love black stangs 8)

94gtstang50

Reaction score
Nice, I almost went to Wentworth for architecture, how do you like it? I'm a 5th year at Norwich University in Northfield, Vt. But yea, I'll see if anyone would be down to go in late july or August.

OP
OP
D

drg0227

Reaction score
love it there, studying mechanical engineering ... wish i was there now... getting bored at home already

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online