New member - Reintroduction

46Nole

Reaction score
Hi All,

I joined back in 2007/08, but my 1995 Mustang GT was stolen in less than two months when I lived in San Francisco. I got another 1995 Mustang GT from Arizona so I'm back. I'm in the Denver, CO area. I also have 2010 Taurus SHO which is my daily. Once I register and pass emissions, I hope to make it out to Bandimere and the local Mustang club meetups.

My prior vehicles include: (you can probably sense a trend)
1964 Ford Falcon
1970 Ford Torino
1993 LX 5.0
1993 Mercury Sable
1995 Mercury Cougar
1995 Mustang GT
1998 Mustang Cobra Vert.
2003 Mercury Marauder
2005 Mustang GT
2007 Ford Edge
2011 Mustang GT
2013 Ford F150

lwarrior1016

Mr. Secondary Timing Chain
Staff
Reaction score
Welcome back. Sorry to hear about the old ride, but glad you got a new one! Thats a good looking SN.

mcglsr2

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome (back)! Sucks about your previous car, glad you found your way to another one!

Seminole fan?

No, no. "Nole" is actually pronounced "No-Lay" and it's old windtalker code for "one who listens with ear to rail" - it's a reference to listening at a railroad track for an oncoming train, but obviously here it's a metaphor and not meant to be taken literally. Here, it can be interpreted as "one who seeks wisdom and forethought from acute observation of his/her surrounding environs."

46 is just his favorite number. Duh.

Nighttrain

Reaction score
Welcome (back)! Sucks about your previous car, glad you found your way to another one!

No, no. "Nole" is actually pronounced "No-Lay" and it's old windtalker code for "one who listens with ear to rail" - it's a reference to listening at a railroad track for an oncoming train, but obviously here it's a metaphor and not meant to be taken literally. Here, it can be interpreted as "one who seeks wisdom and forethought from acute observation of his/her surrounding environs."

46 is just his favorite number. Duh.

Lol, im telling you that africa trip brought something out

OP
OP

46Nole

Reaction score
Seminole fan?

Yes, I went to FSU from 98-02. I had the Cobra at the time (hence the 4.6). I'm happy to have another mustang and can't wait to get a three car garage home (temporarily in apartment while we house hunt since we moved to CO) so I can start reconditioning. The paint and body is perfect, but most of drivetrain will be replaced.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online