New member (Some Pics Of My 95)

gixxer007

Reaction score
New here and just wanted to post a few pic of my 95 stang.
I will post some more pics when she is really all done and reay for the springtime.

Thanks
[email protected]

[attachment deleted by admin]

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
Nice car and Welcome! Can't wait to see it when it's all done..... What's your plan for the rest of it?

Suspect

Reaction score
nice and clean! :thumb:

thats my hood, give it back! ;D

OP
OP
G

gixxer007

Reaction score
Right now it has all the goodies that you can name for a basic build. I will be adding new heads, upper and lower intake and blower of course. The rest of the drive train is done already crank, cam , trans, rear, suspension etc.

The car only has 65K on it and spent all it life in FL till about 2 monts ago she was added to my collection. My biggest task right now is to get her to pass my new state inspection here. They have made it really hard on us since they changed the rules a bit. All my mustang were pretty much emmision ready but had all the typical toys on it, this one does not have some things needed to get her to pass.

Thanks
[email protected]

WhsNxt9566

Reaction score
DAMN!!!! :boink: Dude love the way it sits! that is sick bro. cant wait to see it when you finish it.

OP
OP
G

gixxer007

Reaction score
That makes two of cant wait till I finsih her.
It is hard when you have to hide all the little extras from the wife if you know what I mean. It does not help that my son is getting into cars and hangs with me in the garage and goes inside and says mom you have to see or hear dads car now. LOL

Thanks again

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vallybell

Members online