Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by awakened, Mar 18, 2016.

1. awakened

awakened New Member

Hello,

My current mustang is an 86 GT convertible. The car incorporates SN95 components in a 5-lug conversion that was done prior to my purchasing it. I am also putting some SN95 interior pieces into it. I thought that I should join up here so that I can get information on these components directly from those most familiar with them. I also like the SN95 cars and may have one in the future but for now I am only using "pieces" of them. I hope that doesn't offend anyone as all the pieces I am using are already from wrecked cars that are being parted out so I am not dismantling any functioning cars.

Best Regards

2. lutter94

lutter94 Well-Known Member

No offense here, post on up! Swapping the dash and console? Whats the game plan?!? Welcome, and wheres the pics!

3. 1998cobrasvt

1998cobrasvt Well-Known Member

+1!

Welcome to SN95 Forums!

4. awakened

awakened New Member

I have been researching the dash swap and that may be in my future. Right now I have two SN95 front seats. I started a thread in the interior forum to get help in identifying them and the material so that I can get a rear seat that matches.

http://www.sn95forums.com/showthread.php?71252-Seat-material-identification

I will either use the cover from the newer rear seat to re-upholster my rear seat frame or look into what it would take to use the newer seat as is. Here are some pics of the car and seats.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. SCHNAKE

SCHNAKE Member

I Love 4 eyed stangs. Have had several of them. Miss my silver 86 the most. Good luck on your build. Looking good.