awakened

Reaction score
Hello,

My current mustang is an 86 GT convertible. The car incorporates SN95 components in a 5-lug conversion that was done prior to my purchasing it. I am also putting some SN95 interior pieces into it. I thought that I should join up here so that I can get information on these components directly from those most familiar with them. I also like the SN95 cars and may have one in the future but for now I am only using "pieces" of them. I hope that doesn't offend anyone as all the pieces I am using are already from wrecked cars that are being parted out so I am not dismantling any functioning cars.

Best Regards

lutter94

Reaction score
No offense here, post on up! Swapping the dash and console? Whats the game plan?!? Welcome, and wheres the pics!

OP
OP
A

awakened

Reaction score
I have been researching the dash swap and that may be in my future. Right now I have two SN95 front seats. I started a thread in the interior forum to get help in identifying them and the material so that I can get a rear seat that matches.

http://www.sn95forums.com/showthread.php?71252-Seat-material-identification

I will either use the cover from the newer rear seat to re-upholster my rear seat frame or look into what it would take to use the newer seat as is. Here are some pics of the car and seats.

20160116_124316.jpg

20160304_231340.jpg

SCHNAKE

Reaction score
I Love 4 eyed stangs. Have had several of them. Miss my silver 86 the most. Good luck on your build. Looking good.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdude138

Members online