New Mexico member here, new/not new!

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score

Biggy98Cobra

Reaction score
Nice ride man, it's something I want to build too. I too consider BBK x-pipe
and Magnaflow series 10 mufflers (or maybe 40). Is it too loud or ok?

OP
OP
Maximum95

Maximum95

Reaction score
Nice ride man, it's something I want to build too. I too consider BBK x-pipe
and Magnaflow series 10 mufflers (or maybe 40). Is it too loud or ok?

Thank you very much!

BBK x-pipe fits excellent. I have the off-road version on the car most of the time. But I also have the catted x-pipe that I put on once every two years when it's time for emissions. Which one are you thinking of?

With the mufflers, I believe you are thinking of Flowmaster. Their mufflers are numbered like you say, such as Super 10 or 40 Series. I have had both Magnaflow Street and Flowmaster Super 44 exhausts, and I prefer the Magnaflow. The Flowmaster drones and is very loud inside the car. Magnaflow is much more mellow idling and cruising, and sounds great under full throttle.

Biggy98Cobra

Reaction score
Sorry I mixed up the names of the mufflers after watching dozens of exhaust sound comparison videos on YouTube. You're right I was talking about the Flowmaster series 40. Thanks for the feedback...I certainly don't want drone, because I often use my SN95 for an hour long commute to work and that would be paintful. I will definitely consider Magnaflow. Do you know if the Street series is louder then Magnaflow Touring (the seem to be nice too).

Oh and I want the catted x-pipe...but I may change my mind

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online