New mods on the 98

97WhitePony

Reaction score
Good lookin hood... car looks mean...

Hey, i would lOVE to see more pics of that white one with the black top... ive been wanting to do that for a while now... got any pics of it?

OP
OP
kennyz

kennyz

Reaction score
97WhitePony said:

Hey, i would lOVE to see more pics of that white one with the black top... ive been wanting to do that for a while now... got any pics of it?
sent you a pm

OP
OP
kennyz

kennyz

Reaction score
my95gtstang said:
car is clean but i dont like the kit. not knocking it, but its just not something i find appealing. its a clean car just the kit and the hood. the hood is nice and all but i dont like the CF look. you should paint it to match the car. not a ricer!! haha
Well it's not really a kit it's a Wings West front lip and cervinis's sides. I am slowly working on getting the Saleen front or the cervinis cobra R front I can't make my mind up on what one to get but I am leaning more for the saleen. And for the hood I live in a small town with a shit load of mustangs so to find something that has not been out played is very hard that is why I went for the VIS CF hood so far I love it

rgs

Reaction score
97WhitePony said:

me too plz, ive been thinking of doing that too :p

OP
OP
kennyz

kennyz

Reaction score
rgs said:
97WhitePony said:

me too plz, ive been thinking of doing that too :p
pm sent

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online

No members online now.