New Mods... Pictures coming soon.

jpajkos

Reaction score
Well I have stock manifolds with a bbk o/r x and flowmaster cat back. Bought and installed some Cook's Longtube headers and cooks o/r x pipe. Can't wait to start it up tomorrow and get a sound clip for you guys. What kind of power gains you think I got from this setup. Im hoping for about anothor 10-15 to the wheels but you never know.

Rantheman

Reaction score
some have said LT's are not worth it unless your blown. and some s ay either go LT's or go home. me I felt a difference and my mods in order were midpipe,catback,air intake, then headers the header defffintly woke my vehicle up in sound and power. and I believe it even better then before with all my mods!! you love it good luck with the start up. can't wait for the vid!!

Downshift

Reaction score
Dude we have to go to the track tomorrow. Ill get video while you go down the track. Get them long tubes screamin.

OP
OP
J

jpajkos

Reaction score
I heard that if I can get out of work early I will defiantly head down to the track.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
long-tubes are worth it with or without forced induction to me........and I would think you should see 10+ at the wheels

OP
OP
J

jpajkos

Reaction score
Well the in there with the new x pipe. It's idleing pretty rough right now. I think it running rich im not sure hopefully everything will be good by tomorrow or...... I'll have to get it tuned.

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
i have heard that you have to get it re-tuned after installing longtubes or else you will run rich, since the o2 sensors are in a different location..

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Your eec will adjust itself over time.

That will sound sweet! WHere's the clip? :eek:

OP
OP
J

jpajkos

Reaction score
It really quited te noise level down. Going to weld on some Magnapacks.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Members online