New Motor in Car pics

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
beautiful car...if you dont mind me asking, how much for the short block? I would love to eventually get a PI swap and get a MMR short block :boink:

Whistler98

Reaction score
Get that thing broke in and get it tuned I am dying to hear your #'s! Your car is awsome and it is very sim to what I will be doing very soon. Do you have stock pi heads?

OP
OP
C

cmher18

Reaction score
Ya Stk Pi heads with Mph blower cams. It should make 430 rwhp 430 rwtq. With my tranny and converter that would put me around 510rwhp with a 5 speed. 11secs here i come :dancing6:

Shortblock was $3400 shipped Thats the mod 900 with All Arp studs Head studs/ mmr oil pump/dowl pins

OP
OP
C

cmher18

Reaction score
No Clue I have gone WOT about 15 times And 3 times when under boost it Pucken Coolent out the Resovor cap. This only is coused but overheaten or Blown HG. Car never overheated. I heard ZERO Detanation. A/F is Safe 11.3. I think is that we forgot to RETQ the ARP heads studs. But were 90% sure its a HG. I thinks it lifting the head under boost. Were going to pressure test it Sometime :'(

Whistler98

Reaction score
Red96GT said:
^^^^Good luck keep us updated.

Dude! That would suck for sure if it is a head gasket! I noticed you have an mmr shortblock did they put the heads on or did you put them on?

OP
OP
C

cmher18

Reaction score
We put them on. As Long as the SB is ok i can deal with it O0 I think :(

Ya car runs GReat still. Coolent is clean oil is clean no smoke. Not heaten up But. Thats the only thing that couse it to puke. I think its lifting the head under boost

OP
OP
C

cmher18

Reaction score
Were going to try to retq the heads And see if it helps

916_5.0

Reaction score
Thats sweet man really nice stang car looks clean. I like how your interior is done. And that motor has a nice list of mods on it should be pretty fun.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online