New/ Old member.. Back in the action, from Central Jersey

reduceallpain

Reaction score
Whats new guys I'm Drew.. Back on here... Havent been on him in about 2 or more yesterdays after I sold my black 96 cobra... Was a part of the SN95 Hawks Nest cruise around 3 years ago..

I had an 89 h/c/I mustang lx hatch. 94 white vorteched cobra, 96 black cobra convertible, 90gt, and my new ride is a '12 mustang Gt.. Black, black leather.. The difference in power is almost unreal.. Dealers are terrible, trying to screw me every which way possible.....Don't get me wrong sn-95s are still one of my favorite body styles... My uncle just got a 98 gt convertible so i'll be here with him also.. Check out my youtube videos if you wanna see the cars, if we met i'm sure you'll remember them... Reduceallpain

Not sure what the username is going to come up as.. Originally it was reduceallpain... Then I changed it to CW Cobra

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
hi cw. :) how's life man?? welcome back!

let me know what you want me too change your name to. :)

1997GT4.6

Reaction score
Welcome back! I wasn't here when you were here, but nevertheless welcome home. I've seen your cars on google!

OP
OP
R

reduceallpain

Reaction score
Thanks guys... And Shifty.... No problem lol... I cleaned it up, claybar, and waxed it befor you got it.. Glad everythings good

98BlackGT

Reaction score
Welcome back drew, idk if u remember me we met at the track a few times I came up to your black sn and we were bsing about your ride.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdude138

Members online