new paint

RIFTER11

Reaction score
here is a pic of a pint scheme i might try. let me know what you all think.

SORRY UPGRADING FORUMS, ATTACHMENT WAS ERASED, YOU NEED TO REUPLOAD!

Hellion94

Reaction score
The only part that i'm not sure about is the all black rear end. The only reason i think that might look weird is because there isn't really a dividing line there to constitute that black line. Whereas the New Edge cars have a body line break right there, the SN's do not, and i think it might look weird. I think that painting the bezels, and the license plate bezel would look good though.

But this is only my opinion, don't let it persuede you to not do something that you wanted to.

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I tend to agree with hellion, but if the paint will be shiny and might flow better visually.

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
It will look decent. But I think it would look better if you brought the black paint down to where the pin stripe grove thing is, and paint the top of the hood and trunk lid plus the wing.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Hellion94 said:
The only part that i'm not sure about is the all black rear end. The only reason i think that might look weird is because there isn't really a dividing line there to constitute that black line. Whereas the New Edge cars have a body line break right there, the SN's do not, and i think it might look weird. I think that painting the bezels, and the license plate bezel would look good though.

But this is only my opinion, don't let it persuede you to not do something that you wanted to.

+1 that only looks good on 99 and up cars

95CALI-5.0

Reaction score
I dont think the back would be a good idea. the top and the hood would be cool.

OP
OP
R

RIFTER11

Reaction score
geeeez guyz, almost all negative. ??? then again, maybe that is why I haven't seen an SN95 done this way. I guess I just really like the looks of it on the New Edge cars. but thanks for the reviews!!!

S

scarface

Dont let our opinions steer you away from what you like. Its your car, and you cant always please everyone :)

Goindeafonmtx

Reaction score
Leave that kind of two tone to the Talon and F fody guys. I'm definitely not feeling it. :nonono:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online

No members online now.