new parts + good weather = happy stang owner

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
whats going on guys long time no new posts lol well i got my car all apart and the weathers nice and now im getting all these boxes from ups and stuff and im like a kid in a candy shop or a kid with chicken poxs that just wants to itch lol.

well the headlights corner lights and tail lights are all out... i walk in the garage and it looks like a stripped vehicle lol, i scared my girlfriend she did know i took them out and she walked into the garage and freaked out and ran inside and told me my lights were missing haha.

i got the cat back off, sounds loud as hell, and the nice ups guy left it by my back door to my surprise the other day when i got home, its a 2.5" american thunder flowmaster kit with the stainless tips.

i got my c&l intake kit and i just swapped the internals from my stock maf to the new one.

i got the msd coil and frpp wires, i cleaned the coil bracket up and painted it black looks good the new coils on but the wires are not waiting to get a cap and rotor.

looking at removing the smog pump but i dont know if i want to do it myself looks like a pain but it would take some weight out and some belt drag and i have all of the air box and everything out so its right there.... i just dont want to mess with the pipe running behind the heads i have this 2 part putty stuff that hardens really hard and im thinking of cutting the tube way down and plugging it with that it claims its tough enough to fix a cracked block and at the store we wraped it around a penny and there is nothing we can do to get that penny out lol so i think it will work my main worry was having higher pressure but if they say it can seal a cracked block i dont think i have to worry much.

and the egr removal looks to be fairly simple so im not too worried about that.....

i just cant wait to get it all buttoned up and back on the road i got the vert out this week and drove it and i feel in love with the car all over again haha

OP
OP
T

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
i will try and get some pics you want to see the stripped car lol or some of the new goodies haha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online