New Photoshoot (56K....uh yeah..)

Hellion94

Reaction score
Changed the car up a little, washed it and waxed it and decided it was time for some pictures. So here they are:

Nice and shiny-

yellow3.jpg

yellow8.jpg

yellow7.jpg

yellow4.jpg

yellow10.jpg

yellow13.jpg

yellow6.jpg

yellow11.jpg

yellow5.jpg

yellow9.jpg

yellow12.jpg

Let me know what you think. :thumb:

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
you have to tell me how you made the pics like that!!!! and your car is sexy as fack. :boink:

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
i like the wing on O0 and did you just get a cobra front bumper? :dunno: car looks good.... and the pics with the saturated backgrounds really look amazing ;D

OP
OP
H

Hellion94

Reaction score
Thanks a lot guys, I appreciate the compliments.

JonBeast- All I need is springs. If you know anyone who has some cheap ones let me know.

DFG- It's pretty simple to do in photoshop. PM me some of your plain car pics and I'll make them look like that and tell you how to do it.

Trav- Thanks a lot man. I like it with the wing too i've decided. I've always had the Cobra bumper. Thanks for the compliments on the pics.

OP
OP
H

Hellion94

Reaction score
I actually dont Aztec. They have several different backspacings to choose from, but you actually don't get to choose. You tell tham what year car and they send the right backspacing. I measured it, but I forgot already. I think it's 5.5"

S

scarface

nice pics man :) could I send you a pic or two for the desaturation ?

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
scarface said:
nice pics man :) could I send you a pic or two for the desaturation ?

You could send me a pic or two also. I'm not as good in PS as Hellion but desaturation is not hard.

OP
OP
H

Hellion94

Reaction score
I'm down as well scarface.

There's a lot of pictures in there that just have some desaturation in some places, but not in others, like the ones with the really bright sky and stuff. I can do stuff like that if you want also.

2092CobraMadeIn98

Reaction score
Hey great looking car man! I love that yellow alot! You struck my nerves though on one thing,ha...take the cobra emblem off the grille. I think its badace that you put the cobra bumper on because lets face it...its a great looking bumper...but take the emblem off the grille, just my opinion. Other than that Drive fast buddy! And take care!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rvseverson

Staff online