New Photoshoot (56K....uh yeah..)

SMOKE

Reaction score
Great looking ride ... aggressive! PERFECT!

2092CobraMadeIn98

Reaction score
But to make my point i don't want you to think I'm bashing your ride or anything, thats not what im trying to do! You car looks amazing and thats a fact, from the headlights,to the rims to the color, its pure sex to the eyes if you will. Just I dont like the emblem,ha. So I don't want you to think I hate your car or you for that matter, I just don't like the cobra emblem, plain and simple you know.
Take care!

S

scarface

2092CobraMadeIn98 said:
Ok listen dumbass, I never came off as a asshole I was giving my thoughts on his car, after all thats what he wanted people to do, read his first post. Second I own a COBRA not a GT. Therefore I would need my stock COBRA rims. I do have them, but chose to have the GT500 rims on! if you look in a post that I started heres the link...http://www.sn95forums.com/forum/index.php?topic=19361.0 I posted that a few days ago and said that I thought it was cool to put on a cobra bumper because they look good and who cares if you put the rims of a different make mustang on because lets face it, it doesn't make it seem like you have a car that isn't yours. Another thing is no SN95 body style mustang came with a cobra in the grill...all mustangs...the horse. So before you start acting like you know everything know all the details. I don't have an issue with after market stuff but don't make your car into something its not. Plain and simple, if its a V6,keep the badges, if its a GT keep the badges and so fourth and so on! ...dumbass
lol.... check your pms.

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Good looking car, nice and clean and different locals. :santa_afro:

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
2092CobraMadeIn98 said:
Ok listen dumbass, I never came off as a asshole I was giving my thoughts on his car, after all thats what he wanted people to do, read his first post. Second I own a COBRA not a GT. Therefore I would need my stock COBRA rims. I do have them, but chose to have the GT500 rims on! if you look in a post that I started heres the link...http://www.sn95forums.com/forum/index.php?topic=19361.0 I posted that a few days ago and said that I thought it was cool to put on a cobra bumper because they look good and who cares if you put the rims of a different make mustang on because lets face it, it doesn't make it seem like you have a car that isn't yours. Another thing is no SN95 body style mustang came with a cobra in the grill...all mustangs...the horse. So before you start acting like you know everything know all the details. I don't have an issue with after market stuff but don't make your car into something its not. Plain and simple, if its a V6,keep the badges, if its a GT keep the badges and so fourth and so on! ...dumbass

Relax dude, you can explain your point without sounding like a dick.

you sure about the cobra emblem? I doubt that since my buddy's 95 has I think my cousin's 98 did as well.

OP
OP
H

Hellion94

Reaction score
Hahahaha, Thanks Dal.

2092CobraMadeIn98: I was never upset, don't worry about that. People will always have opinions about cars, and everything else for that matter, and I try not to let their opinions offend me in any way. In this case though, nothing you said to me was offensive, I just didn't want there to be conflict because of my car.

I really need to do a new shoot with the car now, but it's FREEZING in Albuquerque, and the car's dirty.

black beauty headlights on a yellow mustang is hotness

Thanks, I really like the way that the look turned out.

S

scarface

Hellion94 said:
Hahahaha, Thanks Dal.

2092CobraMadeIn98: I was never upset, don't worry about that. People will always have opinions about cars, and everything else for that matter, and I try not to let their opinions offend me in any way. In this case though, nothing you said to me was offensive, I just didn't want there to be conflict because of my car.

I really need to do a new shoot with the car now, but it's FREEZING in Albuquerque, and the car's dirty.

black beauty headlights on a yellow mustang is hotness

Thanks, I really like the way that the look turned out.
sorry, 2092CobraMadeIn98 wont be responding.

sonicsn95

Reaction score
Hey Craig as soon as it warms up and the cars are clean, we need to take them both out for some up dated shots. We can break in that new camera I got for Christmas. I just ordered some 285-40-17s for the back, can't wait to see how they look on the car.

OP
OP
H

Hellion94

Reaction score
BlueHellion said:
Hey Craig as soon as it warms up and the cars are clean, we need to take them both out for some up dated shots. We can break in that new camera I got for Christmas. I just ordered some 285-40-17s for the back, can't wait to see how they look on the car.

OOOOHHHHH nice. I can't wait either, it'll look tough.

I just took some that I'm about to post in a new thread, so When it gets a little warmer, we will just take new ones of your car.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online