New pics, Chiggity Check em

Dark-5.0

Reaction score
Here are some new pics after a bath the other day. Some may have seen these on Stangnet already but too bad.

DSCN9335.jpg
DSCN9360.jpg
DSCN9351.jpg
DSCN9356.jpg

Jeremy

T2000

Reaction score
so sick
black on black on black on black

:boink:

Suspect

Reaction score
looks good!  :thumb: now go clean the garage..  ;D jk man!

OP
OP
D

Dark-5.0

Reaction score
No shit, tell me about it. Thats next on the list. Its become a mess with working on the car out there and redoing the kitchen.

Jeremy

StealthCobra

Reaction score
Damn, loving the car!
Once again, I love the rear shots. What headlights are those? They look really good on black.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
StealthCobra said:
Damn, loving the car!
Once again, I love the rear shots. What headlights are those? They look really good on black.

Both rear shots or just one?

OP
OP
D

Dark-5.0

Reaction score
Thanks guys for the compliments (on the avatar). I actually just went to google and searched like hot ass or thong or something and found it. The headlights are "jdm" headlights off ebay. Might be getting different ones though. Theres a chance I might get the black housed projectors and run hids in them. But we'll see. I'll keep this pair incase I don't like it.

Jeremy

JeremyAlan

SN95 Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dead thread, but...

I really Love your car... reminds me of mine alot...

I MUST know.. How did you go about with your tail lights... is it spray tint? or plastic tint? or where they purchased from somewhere?

//Jeremy

Z28 This

Reaction score
badass car love the 03 cobra rims....hah and another black stang :) oh and i like ur aviator :naughty:

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Z28 This said:
badass car love the 03 cobra rims....hah and another black stang :) oh and i like ur aviator :naughty:

that aviator is the reason this thread came back to life....... :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh:

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
94GTSTANG50 said:
Car looks sick. Those wheels look great on a black car.

im sure its some kinda of VHT crap. when i say crap i mean the VHT stuff is crappie. I tinted my tails on my jeep and acouple of my friends ride by mixing up some clear coat, and adding some black base coat. i can make it as dark as i want, or as light, and it doesnt fade.

OP
OP
D

Dark-5.0

Reaction score
95KBGT said:
some kinda of VHT crap. when i say crap i mean the VHT stuff is crappie. I tinted my tails on my jeep and acouple of my friends ride by mixing up some clear coat, and adding some black base coat. i can make it as dark as i want, or as light, and it doesnt fade.

Well I'm sorry you feel that way. I did infact use the VHT Nightshades. Scuffed up the lenses with 400, then 3 light coats with 800 grit in between. Let it dry. then hit it with an automotive clear, not rattle can clear. Night shades goes on light and you can keep spraying to go darker. And the Nightshades is transparent, just a black base will not do the same. You could spray them completely black and light will shine through, thats not gonna happen with a black base.

Jeremy

JeremyAlan

SN95 Supporting Member
Reaction score
That VHT stuff sounds good... and so does your technique. I will try in when the '94 gets resprayed! :thumb:

//Jeremy

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online