New pics of my 98 Cobra

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
i would make sexy time with your car....

but i would marry it if it has smoked headlights instead of black housing ones. :D

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
yeah i know what you mean with the antenna.. i dont listen to radio either.. ipod for me. but i still wanted that radio. i may cut mine down even more though because i like the look of the smaller antenna.. they are ugly, especially the stock 15 footer... :hammer: :hammer:

car looks awesome man. did the x2 ball joints help the ride/handling of the car at all? i was going to buy these too..

OP
OP
E

Eddie Z

Reaction score
DFG_Pimpin said:
Is that a DFG in the garage! :pimp2:

Good eye! Yes, it's my roommates 95GT. It's got a 347 stroker, with a Cartech turbo set-up. GRANNY shifted and with a miss up top in the RPM range it ran 13.0@128mph spinning first, second, third, and partially through fourth. He has some kinks he needs to work out with his ignition set-up, but judging by the MPH it looks like he has a solid 10 second car in his hands once he works out all the bugs and learns to drive it on slicks. I'll get him to join and post some pics...

The car had smoked headlights, but decided to replace them with the black beautys. I always felt the smoked lights looked out of place on my car because of the polished wheels, so I chanced it and order these headlights. So far, I'm happy with them.

I can't really tell a difference on the street with the ball joints to tell you the truth. However, I did read a post on the Corral from a guy who claimed his lap times at the autocross race were reduced significantly after installing the ball joints.

ga94gt

Reaction score
That car looks bad. Got to love the color black on a stang

eliyarbrough

Legend
Reaction score
Everything on your car I love!! The black sets it off though, to me! Your car looks killer man!!!

thorco3

Reaction score
freakin awesome man... I really wish i could find a set of 18x10 RK's, I've got a full set of the 8.5's... i might just end up having them widened to 10.5 if I never find any of the 10's.

and those headlights look right at home on there, I've always thought the black housing ones like those look sweet. O0

OP
OP
E

Eddie Z

Reaction score
Thanks for all the props fellas...looking at some of your signatures, you guys have some beautiful cars as well!! O0

rick focks

Post Whore
Reaction score
jeeze louise...I'm between mustangs right now...seeing stuff like that makes me jumpy to get one...

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
are those aftermarket fogs? they look really dark.. im pretty sure its not just the camera.. which brand are they and where did you get them from if they are smoked..? :) O0 beautiful car man.

OP
OP
E

Eddie Z

Reaction score
[TxCobrA98 said:
]
are those aftermarket fogs? they look really dark.. im pretty sure its not just the camera.. which brand are they and where did you get them from if they are smoked..? :) O0 beautiful car man.

They are BOI smoked fogs. I actually had the smoked headlights as well, but decided to try something different. Your cobra looks beautiful as well! O0

sbrooks

Reaction score
beautiful Cobra love the color and the rims wish mine was that clean

Trickflow.GT

Reaction score
yea im having trouble deciding which foglights to get....i have the same head lights. and now i need the fogs. I was actually thinking of getting just the clear ones....

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online