New pics of my Cobra, lowered

u n v kenny

Reaction score
Eibach pro-kit, new shocks and struts. :thumb:

Had a little fun with photoshop real quick too.

Leave some positive or negative feedback. I love opinions!

dos.jpg

tres.jpg

quat.jpg

cinc.jpg

ses.jpg

ZimStang

Reaction score
nice freakin car dude... always was curious what black dd fr5's would look like on a red sn95... Great setup :thumb:

Foster98GT

Reaction score
Your snake looks deadly...Nice work on the photo chop as well.

thorco3

Reaction score
she looks pretty good... but... there's a couple things i'd change if she were mine :drunk:

i'd first get rid of the billet grille, just never been a fan of those. then i'd pull off the door mold trim stuff, another thing i've never liked. and last i'd swap out the headlights for some blackhousing or smoked ones... then i'd pimp it like a :bunny3:

OP
OP
U

u n v kenny

Reaction score
Thanks for the comments guys. She's definitely staying the way she is. Just the way I like her. I think without the grill it leaves it too empty and plain, and I hate seeing that behind the cobra emblem. Black housing headlights may come, but for now, the clears are perfect. They still got about 5 years left in em lol

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
man i just loveeeee your car. those wheels loook so perfect under there and the car sits just right! id agree on the smoked headlights.. would look insane. i like that billet grill too, id like to see how it looks on mine. maybe ill take a picture close to that angle and steal urs to see what it looks like in photoshop. good photochop too man. awesome ride you have there.

OP
OP
U

u n v kenny

Reaction score
No, not yet. It's not my DD so i'm not in a rush.

I need an alignment also.

94gtstang50

Reaction score
Can you post sime side pics, I'm trying to decide whether to get sportline or the pro kit and wanna see the drop with this setup. Thanks, and the car looks sick.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online