New pics of the Cobra :)

OP
OP
S

scarface

Fryrice said:
Mustangs always look betta with VA tags on 'em !
man where have you been? You and Ender just fell off the face of the earth?

Fryrice

Reaction score
Ive been around ,just havent been on the boards to much. Been getting my parts together. Ender moved back down to Florida I think. Thats what I last heard.

But not before he sold me that sweet ass H-pipe,lol... :thumb:

OP
OP
S

scarface

Fryrice said:
Ive been around ,just havent been on the boards to much. Been getting my parts together. Ender moved back down to Florida I think. Thats what I last heard.

But not before he sold me that sweet ass H-pipe,lol... :thumb:
yeah, that sweet ass Hpipe is all thats left of my Gt :)
VertTireSmoke said:
Sweet looking car man. :boink:
THanks bud :)

FIVELITERS

Reaction score
So hey, is that black cobra there similar to what youre looking to get? That things hot though, betcha wish you could buy, that one right there.

:hammer:

97blackgt

Reaction score
wow that car is lookin nice....sure beats the primered cobra clone doesnt it :rollinglaugh:

OP
OP
S

scarface

FIVELITERS said:
So hey, is that black cobra there similar to what youre looking to get? That things hot though, betcha wish you could buy, that one right there.

:hammer:
ur a tard :D
97blackgt said:
wow that car is lookin nice....sure beats the primered cobra clone doesnt it :rollinglaugh:
why yes it does...like eleventy billion times better :)

Fryrice

Reaction score
So you got that Cobra now ??

You should come down to Chesapeake for the Dyno day with free food and drinks at DTP. Sat May12th ,8:30 am -4pm

OP
OP
S

scarface

Fryrice said:
So you got that Cobra now ??

You should come down to Chesapeake for the Dyno day with free food and drinks at DTP. Sat May12th ,8:30 am -4pm
do you have a link or something?

seth_96_gt

Reaction score
said it once and ill say it again god dam that car is sexy how much did you pick it up for and wat kind of miles

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
man that looks sexy as hell dave! awesome ride.. my only complaint, polish up those tailpipes..

i love how those pipes look on the edgers.. amazing looking.. your car is sooo clean and i actually like the bullitts on there.. ive never seen a single cobra that had bullitts on it that i liked.. that i can recall anyways.. awesome ride man!

97blackgt

Reaction score
[TxCobrA98 said:
]
man that looks sexy as hell dave! awesome ride.. my only complaint, polish up those tailpipes..

i love how those pipes look on the edgers.. amazing looking.. your car is sooo clean and i actually like the bullitts on there.. ive never seen a single cobra that had bullitts on it that i liked.. that i can recall anyways.. awesome ride man!

+1 im not much of a fan of the bullits, but your car pulls it off somehow ^-^

FIVELITERS

Reaction score
97blackgt said:
[TxCobrA98 said:
]

+1 im not much of a fan of the bullits, but your car pulls it off somehow ^-^

YO D, DA COBRA IS HOT SESSSY! GIMMIE RIDE! :banana:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online