New Pics of the GT w/ Eibach Pro Kit Springs Installed

OP
OP
A

ALITL8

Reaction score
95Grandtouring5.0 said:
looks good, i also have sportlines.

im running the pro kit. i live in the country so a lot of the roads out here are pretty much crap... didnt want to get too low!

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
ALITL8 said:
so im gonna stick with the original plan, suspension/drivetrain upgrades and a bad ass 2V first then i'll do the cosmetics.
Hell Yes!
Glad to hear it bro ;D

Plus the chances of the paint getting dinged durring motor work and all that is pretty good.

OP
OP
A

ALITL8

Reaction score
Dalamar said:
Hell Yes!
Glad to hear it bro ;D

Plus the chances of the paint getting dinged durring motor work and all that is pretty good.

thats how i see it... i dont think anyone can imagine the shit storm that would get stirred up if someone dinged or scuffed my fresh paint!!

S

scarface

ALITL8 said:
Dalamar said:
Hell Yes!
Glad to hear it bro ;D

thats how i see it... i dont think anyone can imagine the shit storm that would get stirred up if someone dinged or scuffed my fresh paint!!
I bet, especially after all the pain and suffering your car has been through lately!

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
ALITL8 said:
i just polished out the stock ones and stuck them in for now. the car is going to be like this for a little while so im gonna stick with the original plan, suspension/drivetrain upgrades and a bad ass 2V first then i'll do the cosmetics.

it'll run up and down the road for now and its still fun to drive :thumb:

here's a pic i "bought" when i was at the track for Buick vs. Ford. scanned and resized so its not the best quality but it look great in the picture frame ;D

bvsf_06sm.jpg

Glad it almost back to normal :banana: Are you going with the same design on the side?

OP
OP
A

ALITL8

Reaction score
Twista said:
Glad it almost back to normal :banana: Are you going with the same design on the side?

thanks Twista! if youre talking about the flames, no im doing something different. im thinking about the factory color or variation of it (i.e. blue candy, a little more metallic or both) gotta get some paint so we can do some test panels... its still $478 a gallon :(

like i said in another thread, ive decided to stick to my original plan and build the car then paint :thumb:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TN95gt