New Pics of the GT w/ Eibach Pro Kit Springs Installed

ALITL8

Reaction score
picked up my parts slightly used, tokicos off a Mach1 (garage queen) and a set of eibach pro kit springs from a buddy that went lower. finally got around to having them installed last week and thought you guys might like to see ;D

here she is... 160K+ miles and daily driven ;)

Dscn1871.jpg

Dscn1873.jpg

there are some more pics located here: (i'm on page 4)
Moore Norman Technology Center Car Show Pics

OP
OP
A

ALITL8

Reaction score
Outlaw97GT said:
Looks good... :thumb:

thanks Outlaw! did you get a chance to look at the show pics? we had some pretty nice stangs show up from our club. the really low 02 on the 18" Steedas is one that we detailed for the show, he's also the one that went LOWER. btw, the guy in your avatar is hittin the bong!!

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Looks killer man you sure do treat that thing well, looks like its got 1/2 that amout of mileage on it. Some nice cars there at that meet, for some reason I cant ZOOM them though?!

OP
OP
A

ALITL8

Reaction score
thanks Matt, one of these days i'll post pics of the interior... its equally as clean/nice.

Z28 This

Reaction score
your car is badasss...looks good for a high milage car..im also in the same boat

MAXX RS4

Reaction score
The body is in very nice shape, especially for the mileage! Have you gotten a repaint recently? I love the whole setup besides the bra.. Any reason for it?

OP
OP
A

ALITL8

Reaction score
it's the factory paint and the bra is to hide the ugly bug stains and rock chips from driving 160K miles ;) it took two gold trophies last year in the only two shows i entered. one was the MCA sanctioned 2005 Stampede in Mustang, OK and the other was a 5 ball judged show. that was when the car looked like this:
coolautumn.jpg

OP
OP
A

ALITL8

Reaction score
STNG_96 said:
Looks good, but the bra has got to go man.

not till i get paint and ive got other things i want to do before that happens. i only have the bra on when i show it, i may lose a point or two because of it but thats cool... i make up for it in other areas ;D

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Looks good Alitl8 !

I love how clean your car is.
Good looking blue.

How do you like the feel of the drop?

OP
OP
A

ALITL8

Reaction score
Dalamar said:
Looks good Alitl8 !

I love how clean your car is.
Good looking blue.

How do you like the feel of the drop?

thanks Dalamar! im thrilled to death with the drop! it rides better, handles great and sits just like i was hoping... not too low ;D

OP
OP
A

ALITL8

Reaction score
thank you :)

i wish she was still in that condition :(

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
ALITL8 said:
thank you :)

i wish she was still in that condition :(

:( we all do. Whats the status on her now? I don't remember the thread fully, but have you fixed her up a little since than???

S

scarface

Yes update us man! Did you get a new headlight, or did you go with a different style now?

OP
OP
A

ALITL8

Reaction score
i just polished out the stock ones and stuck them in for now. the car is going to be like this for a little while so im gonna stick with the original plan, suspension/drivetrain upgrades and a bad ass 2V first then i'll do the cosmetics.

it'll run up and down the road for now and its still fun to drive :thumb:

here's a pic i "bought" when i was at the track for Buick vs. Ford. scanned and resized so its not the best quality but it look great in the picture frame ;D

bvsf_06sm.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online