New Pics of The Hemi.

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
The front is the only side thats bagged now, until i can afford to geta 2/4 link. Enjoy.

IMG_0257.jpg

Driving Stance
IMG_0258.jpg

IMG_0259.jpg

IMG_0260.jpg

Airred up to 120PSI
IMG_0261.jpg

94Vert

Reaction score
The new rams are sweet looking. Knowing it's a hemi helps too. What is it rated at?

OP
OP

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
You know im not too sure. I believe they are rated at 345HP, we are having a Dyno Day here in dallas for charity and i will dyno it then. Its not as fast as KB but it shits and gets. Soon i will have the 6.1L Hemi Cams, full length headers with 3in exhaust, 4.56 gears and a Superchip. And i may add some Nitrous for good measure. First i want to tackle more of the suspension and get it to ride even better, and tackle more appearance stuff since Show season is here. I will start modding it in Sept.

95pootang

Reaction score
nice truck, to bad ya bagged it, to me that would be a worthless thing to do on a nice truck. to me i just see theses nice trucks and people bag them for what???? i can see lowering it but bagging it, makes me just :puke: to me ya fucked up a good looking truck!!! oh well its your truck!!!

rick focks

Post Whore
Reaction score
don't be hatin'
if that hemi comes w/mds it'll get 18-20 mpg....until you start putting in cams and what not...
nice truck...will look dandy w/24s

OP
OP

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
Thanks guys, on the highway im getting 20MPG and city driving around 15

I lower my trucks to keep me out of the mud, cause me+4x4= truck wont last long.

WyoTechMSA

Reaction score
95pootang said:
nice truck, to bad ya bagged it, to me that would be a worthless thing to do on a nice truck. to me i just see theses nice trucks and people bag them for what???? i can see lowering it but bagging it, makes me just :puke: to me ya fucked up a good looking truck!!! oh well its your truck!!!

FYI a static drop on a truck is far worse than doing an airbag setup. Not only did he not do that to the truck (bought it like that) but Im also willing to bet you wouldnt know it was bagged if he did not tell you. Do some research before you do some shit talking.

OP
OP

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
Ya keep in mind fellas the whole reason i bought THIS truck is cause it was clean, 50K milage everything i wanted in my price range. If i could have it my way i would rather it be stock or a more mild drop. But hey im learning alot about bags and im fixing it up.

Plus when i had bags all the way around i could raise it higher than a Dodge ram 4x4 :rollinglaugh:

WyoTechMSA

Reaction score
Yea Paul that is a sick truck, too bad its been hacked before but I know youll make it right.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online