new pics of the KOBRA @ the lake! 31 PICS!

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Nice pics! your car is the :rockyou:

Quote from "Bad Boys"
It's like a shiny black Dick, with 2 chairs in it.

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
P1010039.jpg

The best one!

Are you polishing by hand or are you going to use a buffer? It's 43 degrees here in PA, you gotta get out there and shine her up. :thumb:

Black97GT

Post Whore
Reaction score
Looking fantastic man :thumb: Can't wait to get the saleens on my car! I hope it looks as good as yours :)

SMOKE

Reaction score
Great pics .... Absolutely stunning ..... thanks for sharing.

O0

Eye Candy!!!

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
TxCobrA98 said:
and the wheel/tire combo = REAR 18x10 w/ 285/35/18 and then FRONT 18x9 w/ 245/35/18
I thought it was something along those lines, is there a reason they arent more flush with the rear fenders? It seems like some i see are and some aren't, what could the differences be?

OP
OP
T

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
iono ive wondered that too. maybe my width of tire? mine are kinda inset a bit. but i still think its a sexy stance. maybe a reallllly realllly skinny wheel spacer would make it look a bit better? iono.. thanks for all the kind words.

and thanks greg for the sig but im in the making of one already. i like the reflection, thats pretty good actually lol.

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
your car is definitely sexy as hell, i didnt mean anything mean by it i was just curious is all. My favorite pics are the ones far from the car, looks so sick. I'm having trouble deciding between Chrome and Hypercoated Silver Saleens right now... decisions decisions...

OP
OP
T

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
i think youd like to chrome.. not being biased just my opinion. and i took nothing negative from your post. its coool mayne!

G

GREG@SN95

TxCobrA98 said:
iono ive wondered that too. maybe my width of tire? mine are kinda inset a bit. but i still think its a sexy stance. maybe a reallllly realllly skinny wheel spacer would make it look a bit better? iono.. thanks for all the kind words.

and thanks greg for the sig but im in the making of one already. i like the reflection, thats pretty good actually lol.

lol... i was looking for an excuse to stick it on the lake... lol

Looks like Jesus was driving the cobra that day...

Black97GT

Post Whore
Reaction score
OnyxCobra said:
I'm having trouble deciding between Chrome and Hypercoated Silver Saleens right now... decisions decisions...

Ahh so I am not the only one...do you have any pics of the hypercoated?? I have been looking for awhile unless I just didnt know they were hypercoated ::)

SonicStang

Reaction score
TxCobrA98 said:
maybe a reallllly realllly skinny wheel spacer would make it look a bit better?
Maximum Motorsports make them. from 3mm I believe.

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
SgtMike said:
OnyxCobra said:
I'm having trouble deciding between Chrome and Hypercoated Silver Saleens right now... decisions decisions...

Ahh so I am not the only one...do you have any pics of the hypercoated?? I have been looking for awhile unless I just didnt know they were hypercoated ::)
haha yeah it's killing me. Steve-Oh on this site has the hypercoated Saleens, and I think his car looks so amazing. He posted some pics on page 5 of the member showcase.

OP
OP
T

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
SilverSol said:
Awesome pics man. You have one of the best looking Cobra's on here.

hey thanks man.. i worked hard for that car and the stuff on it so i appreciate a comment like that! :) iono about the best looking though, theres some pretty sweet rides up in diz hizzy.