new pics of the KOBRA @ the lake! 31 PICS!

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
wow, how did i miss this thread. Can i have your car??? Thing looks sick :behind:

Black97GT

Post Whore
Reaction score
OnyxCobra said:
SgtMike said:
OnyxCobra said:
I'm having trouble deciding between Chrome and Hypercoated Silver Saleens right now... decisions decisions...

Ahh so I am not the only one...do you have any pics of the hypercoated?? I have been looking for awhile unless I just didnt know they were hypercoated ::)
haha yeah it's killing me. Steve-Oh on this site has the hypercoated Saleens, and I think his car looks so amazing. He posted some pics on page 5 of the member showcase.

AHH they are hypercoated I wasnt positive..but yea they look sick.

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
how long ago was your car repainted?

it looks great i love black with chrome saleens!!!! and my new found love tinted headlights

only sugestion on the car is matching tinted fogs and it would be so much :rockyou:its not funny

OP
OP
T

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
tRaV_19 said:
how long ago was your car repainted?

it looks great i love black with chrome saleens!!!! and my new found love tinted headlights

only sugestion on the car is matching tinted fogs and it would be so much :rockyou:its not funny

my car was never painted and i reallly want some tinted fogs! i am getting them, dont worry! i think you were talking to me about that whole post, i didn't really read before it. :)

Whistler98

Reaction score
TxCobrA98 Dude your car is wicked awsome! :thumb: I have the exact same wheels as you 18X10 on the back and 18X9 up front. I need to purchase front tires and my current ones are 265/35/18. I noticed you have 245/35/18. Do those fit nice?? Maybe I can get them cheaper?

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
I thought Steve-O has silver saleens. Hypercoated are really dark I believe as seen in this picture.

mustangtuning_1935_42757052

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Red96GT said:
I thought Steve-O has silver saleens. Hypercoated are really dark I believe as seen in this picture.

mustangtuning_1935_42757052

I have hypercoated FR's they are not really DARK I dont think its just a deep luster that they put off compared to a regular satin/silver wheel.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online