New pics of the old 91GT I had......

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Joined
Jan 12, 2006
Messages
23,204
Reaction score
9
Some of you guys know about the 91Gt I had a few years back, here are some recent pics of it. It looks just like it did the day I sold it :'( :'(
Im getting Chris to join here as soon as his ass gets on the computer ::)

This is the only Pic I have of it when I first got it......



old91.jpg






and here it is today ........

green.jpg


fast1a.jpg


fast3.jpg


fast2.jpg


Pretty damn good looking 16 year old car isint it ^-^
 
OP
OP
Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Joined
Jan 12, 2006
Messages
23,204
Reaction score
9
scarface said:
looks better now 8)

I put a ass load of money in that bitch to get it right. It was the biggest positive turn out of any ride I have had thus far. SUPER CLEAN in and out and I mean CLEAN as a whistle. Nice put together motor with heads cam intake and all the rest. A/C, stero a good comfortable ride and 7's in the eighth mile :eek:uttahere: :eek:uttahere: :eek:uttahere: Well with ME driving anyway :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

Chris ( my bud that I sold it too ) will be here today. He has been wanting to join since Friday when we got kicked off line, and there is another guy Will that is joining too. He has a nice 93 notch that he is getting ready to start on.
 
S

scarface

Guest
nice :) maybe I will get my boy with his white 93 GT to join...
 
OP
OP
Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Joined
Jan 12, 2006
Messages
23,204
Reaction score
9
scarface said:
nice :) maybe I will get my boy with his white 93 GT to join...

Great :), Chris likes to get on and be able to carry on a conversation with people, and the site that he is on dont have the action that we have here most of the time. So I think he will like it here. Ha Ha wana see a pic of him :naughty: :naughty: hes gonna have a piss fit but give me a sec and Ill show you " Pimp daddy Long" :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh:

Ok this is about 5 years old :dunno: he looks about the same now but with about 40 pounds more weight on his skinny ass :hammer: he was wearing my labs Halloween cosutme per request made by my wife :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh:

chris.jpg
 

blownstanger

New Member
Joined
Oct 14, 2006
Messages
69
Reaction score
0
The very first stang i saw in my life was exactly that color. And thats what made me was a stang....i was like 6 yrs old...LOL!!!
 
OP
OP
Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Joined
Jan 12, 2006
Messages
23,204
Reaction score
9
blownstanger said:
The very first stang i saw in my life was exactly that color. And thats what made me was a stang....i was like 6 yrs old...LOL!!!

well I had to have the bottom of mine painted to match the top because at the time Chris had a 92 model that looked EXACTLY like mine. Ok now here are two stangs that look just alike, in the same small town.......and ONE of them likes to raise hell everywhere he goes ::). So needless to say, I had to do something to mine to make it stand out from his car, so I had the bottom painted to match the top. Then a short time later he got in a wreck with his 92, it was totaled and he wound up buying mine from me ;D.
 
OP
OP
Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Joined
Jan 12, 2006
Messages
23,204
Reaction score
9
1STOF3 said:
It looked nice when you had it. It looks damn good now though!

well the current pics are what it looked like when I sold it............pretty sweet huh ^-^ that was after rims/tires saleen wing new headlights paint on the lower half of the car cowl hood and all new trim work
 

brwillms

Active Member
Joined
Nov 20, 2006
Messages
759
Reaction score
3
Good lookin car. I looked at a mint '93 when I bought my '96
 

97vertstang

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2006
Messages
2,879
Reaction score
1
i never seen those pics of ur 91 before, the car looks mean as hell, what springs were u using????? one of the best fox bodies i seen thats for sure :thumb:
 

mean green

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2007
Messages
1,182
Reaction score
0
5.HOE said:
i never seen those pics of ur 91 before, the car looks mean as hell, what springs were u using????? one of the best fox bodies i seen thats for sure :thumb:
it has ford motor sport springs on it now
 
OP
OP
Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Joined
Jan 12, 2006
Messages
23,204
Reaction score
9
mean green said:
5.HOE said:
i never seen those pics of ur 91 before, the car looks mean as hell, what springs were u using????? one of the best fox bodies i seen thats for sure :thumb:
it has ford motor sport springs on it now

you have a airbag in the back too right?
 

mean green

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2007
Messages
1,182
Reaction score
0
Snakebit said:
mean green said:
5.HOE said:
i never seen those pics of ur 91 before, the car looks mean as hell, what springs were u using????? one of the best fox bodies i seen thats for sure :thumb:
it has ford motor sport springs on it now

you have a airbag in the back too right?
ya
 

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
77,663
Messages
1,506,730
Members
15,089
Latest member
bturner425

Members online

Top