New pics of the old 91GT I had......

97vertstang

Reaction score
hey mean green,
what size are ur wheels and tires??? does it drive good like that????

OP
OP
Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
5.HOE said:
hey mean green,

15x3 front 15x8 rear ( not speaking for Chris but since I was the one who bought those wheels and put them on, Chris has no idea of what size they are ;D ) Now as far as rear size I cant say because I ran DR's on it and chris is a tight wad and runs low buck tires on it. Front is like a 165r I think.

mean green

Reaction score
Snakebit said:
5.HOE said:
hey mean green,

15x3 front 15x8 rear ( not speaking for Chris but since I was the one who bought those wheels and put them on, Chris has no idea of what size they are ;D ) Now as far as rear size I cant say because I ran DR's on it and chris is a tight wad and runs low buck tires on it. Front is like a 165r I think.
:nonono:i know i know right now i have 265s on the back but i m going to put a set of MT DRS on the back soon and yes it rides good

OP
OP
Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
mean green said:
Snakebit said:
5.HOE said:
hey mean green,

:nonono:i know i know right now i have 265s on the back but i m going to put a set of MT DRS on the back soon and yes it rides good

well there ya go :boink:

mean green

Reaction score
Snakebit said:
mean green said:
Snakebit said:
5.HOE said:
hey mean green,

well there ya go :boink:
;D :D :naughty: :dancing6: O0 :thumb:

97vertstang

Reaction score
i would like to put pro stars on my car but im afraid its going to ride like crap on the freeway.

mean green

Reaction score
5.HOE said:
i would like to put pro stars on my car but im afraid its going to ride like crap on the freeway.
man trust me it will ride good

S

scarface

mean green said:
5.HOE said:
man trust me it will ride good
yeah, my 97 had big and littles. It drove fine.

WyoTechMSA

Reaction score
Cool man, Ill get to work on it this afternoon a little bit. Gotta watch BC beat Techs ass later on tho WOO

mean green

Reaction score
WyoTechMSA said:
Cool man, Ill get to work on it this afternoon a little bit. Gotta watch BC beat Techs ass later on tho WOO
i m not in to collage football that much i dont know y i like the NFL go COWBOYS :dancing6:

WyoTechMSA

Reaction score
Im not either but I hate Tech so tonight is worth goin to the bar for. Cowboy :nonono:

G

GREG@SN95

wow, thats a fine lookin fox...

Tell your buddy to check out the website in my sig too...

S

scarface

GREG@SN95 said:
wow, thats a fine lookin fox...

Tell your buddy to check out the website in my sig too...
his buddy, and new owner is Mean Green. He posted right above you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online