New Pics of the stang....

OP
OP
X

xr8d302

Reaction score
Matt94GT said:
nice pics aaron, lookin good...the car looks alright too :p

hahaha thanks matt, i was waiting for you to chime in...

yeah, Ange's hooters seem to be getting bigger all the time....no complaints at all

as for the car, the pictures really give it alot of extra oomph....I didn't even wax beforehand, it just happened to still have a decent shine

OP
OP
X

xr8d302

Reaction score
hahaha Thanks alot Doug!

Ange started dancing around saying "yeaaah, Aaron, I still got it....you're such an old man compared to me"

my god....so you guys think she'd have a chance at Babe of the Month for "5.0 and Super Fords"?

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score
Love your car man....like I said before, the stance and the wheels really set it off.

Oh...and...sweet headlights ;)

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
send the pics to them! let us know and ill vote. thatd be cool. good luck at w/e you do.

d_punch

Reaction score
xr8d302 said:
so you guys think she'd have a chance at Babe of the Month for "5.0 and Super Fords"?

if she doesn't win, its fixed

joshs95

Reaction score
i thought she was suposed to pose with the car in the first 4 pics i dident notice any mustang

Hellion94

Reaction score
What size wheels and tires do you have in the rear? Any spacers or snything to get it to look like that?

OP
OP
X

xr8d302

Reaction score
Hellion94 said:
What size wheels and tires do you have in the rear? Any spacers or snything to get it to look like that?

17 x 9's with 275/40/ZR17's, 1 and a quarter inch spacers, and some really torn up rear tires because the lip on the rear wheelwell keeps digging into them on uneven driveways and such....really gotta get the lip shaved down

LOL @ all the other replies, you guys are a riot :banana:

OP
OP
X

xr8d302

Reaction score
Some more pics from today

HPIM3233croppedblurred.jpg

HPIM3236blurred.jpg

aaron-01.jpg

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Cars looking wicked Aaron wow really like those pics, that 3rd pic is awesome looks like it should be in a magazine. I love the stance, what springs do you have again?

ps: Got full size of that 3rd one?!

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score
I was gonna ask the same thing....what springs do you have? That thing is loww

OP
OP
X

xr8d302

Reaction score
Thanks for the really kind words, fella's. Since I posted these pics last night, I've already had 3 people tell me that the third pic should be in a mag....that's a big boost

Matt, I will have a bigger version of that pic, and MANY more for you to peruse through, in a few days

JonBeast - Sportlines with the front springs heated and strapped...ride is a little harsh, but nothing unmanageable...I think your car is as low as mine though...

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Holy crap those pics are amazing, did you take them? What kinda camera? Any editing? Im just so amazed at how well it picked up the true 'laser red' color its allways hard to on cameras I find. Awesome!!! Perfect setting for the pics, those totally look like there straight out of a magazine those last 3.

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
:eek: :eek: b-e-a-utiful car my friend! awesome pictures!

please tell us what kind of camera you are using because that thing takes some very nice pictures.. i am going to be buying one soon.

OP
OP
X

xr8d302

Reaction score
Actually, I'm not the one taking the pictures....a friend of mine is taking them for me, but I can sure find out within the next little while....whatever it is, it didn't look too expensive, and it was only 4 megapixels...I'll ask Joe and get back to you guys

till then, I'll continue my post whoring....thanks for the compliments fella's...the cameraman ship in these photo's is perfect, and the guy who did the shoot is getting better and better all the time....if there's anyone close to me that wants to help him practice, he's more than happy to do it

this cost me 0 dollars and 0 cents....canadian dollars....

aaron-09.jpg

aaron-13.jpg

aaron-14.jpg

aaron-15.jpg

OP
OP
X

xr8d302

Reaction score
k, Joe says the camera is a Canon Powershot 4.0, it's just a point and shoot camera....he's got a few tripods and such, and he does some editing work on photoshop as well :thumb:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarthur1995

Members online