New Pics of the stang....

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
thanks man. well he sure did get some beautiful shots of your cars, perfect angles and background.. your car looks gorgeous. :thumb:

OP
OP
X

xr8d302

Reaction score
JonBeast said:
Do you have wheel spacers out back?

sure do....big ass 1 and a quarter inch spacers....don't go as big as mine unless you wanna do some cutting on the inner lip of your wheelwell

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score
xr8d302 said:
JonBeast said:
Do you have wheel spacers out back?

sure do....big ass 1 and a quarter inch spacers....don't go as big as mine unless you wanna do some cutting on the inner lip of your wheelwell
I have 1.25" spacers too...I used them with my stock wheels. They are just sitting in my garage now...thinking about putting them on with my cobras...they will make them stick out so far :D

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I had 1.25" and 18" cobra Rs and I know they were too big, stuck out just a wee bit too far and rubbed on my inner fender bad on tight turns uphill almost blew my tire out lol.

Ender

Reaction score
xr8d302 said:
haha...i think that's a weak spot on the every sn 95, cause i know a shitload of people with dents in the same spot....i've been procrastinating for years but nowadays i'm almost thinking about leaving it for sentimental reasons....

just kidding....soon all those marks'll be gone

I have it too. I've thought about having some carbon fiber fenders made, it would drop some weight off the nose and be dent proof. Just need to find that winning powerball ticket. :banana:

Great looking car, I've seen it floating around the net before.

OP
OP
X

xr8d302

Reaction score
Ender said:
I have it too. I've thought about having some carbon fiber fenders made, it would drop some weight off the nose and be dent proof. Just need to find that winning powerball ticket. :banana:

Great looking car, I've seen it floating around the net before.

I've been hearing both of those statements alot lately....the similar dent and the seeing my car around the net....

I think I've officially pic whored enough when my otherwise average mustang is well known on teh interweb!

wytstang

Reaction score
Damn man how did I miss this thread nice ride and the car look good to LOL

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
wytstang said:
Damn man how did I miss this thread nice ride and the car look good to LOL
yeah no shit...i was lucky matt posted a link in the lounge or i never would have known

OP
OP
X

xr8d302

Reaction score
haha, thanks for the comments fella's....I went to look for the thread that directed people to here and it's the most confusing thing ever...

i have no idea what happened there, honestly

OP
OP
X

xr8d302

Reaction score
Here's a new one taken Friday Night

garage-02.jpg

Adam_346

Reaction score
looks good been tryin to convince my buddy to get them wheels , maybe he will now :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Staff online

Members online