New Pics of the stang....

OP
OP
X

xr8d302

Reaction score
Thanks Matt, but I'll fill you in on a secret, it's going into the shop for the winter this week, and next time you see it, you won't recognize it anymore :thumb:

jpajkos

Reaction score
Clean car man. Those 03 wheels make it look really sleek. Plus the hot girlfriend adds about a million bucks to the resale value :thumb:

OP
OP
X

xr8d302

Reaction score
Well, just before we stored it, we got a few more shots with my friend's newest camera...nothing special at all, he's still learning on it

Anyway yeah, the last time you'll see pictures of my car in Laser Red....

mumu-03.jpg

mumu-04.jpg

mumu-05.jpg

mumu-06.jpg

mumu-11.jpg

OP
OP
X

xr8d302

Reaction score
thanks for the kind words fella's

95KBGT - you're blackened picture of your front end is now my desktop wallpaper....

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
really? the PS Hellion did for me? or the actual picture head on? hehe thanks for the props. never really thought my car was worthy of anyone saving or putting up as their wallpaper. Im speechless :thumb:

OP
OP
X

xr8d302

Reaction score
worthy? The most menacing desktop that's ever graced my computer

95kbgtdesktop.jpg

S

scarface

95KBGT said:
thats awesome man. lol tickles me to no end. :drunk:
Paul, where is that pic posted? I REALLY want to save a copy of it :)

The Green GT

Reaction score
JerZeyStangz said:
xr8d302 said:
JerZeyStangz said:
Wow bro you know how many people got the single pic of you on the grass somewhere...ur kinda like a legend lmao...I love ur stang sits so nice..your car makes me want to get the 04 Chrome Cobra's

Let me tell you, that's probably the biggest compliment I've ever heard about my car, or that one picture that you speak of, in particular....thanks alot man, I do appreciate it...

let me know if you guys want more pictures, I just gotta upload'em onto a decent site, and it takes a while because of the size of these suckers

Hahah no problem Bro, but its defiantly true, that pic of your car on the grass is floating all around the internet...Anyways you know whats really funny i got the same exact dent on my drivers side fender in the same spot too! lmao! i dont know how it happened but i bought it like that! Anyways keep up the good work!

Nate

I have two of them on the drivers fender. I got it like that. But Im getting that fender redone soon.

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
scarface said:
95KBGT said:
thats awesome man. lol tickles me to no end. :drunk:
Paul, where is that pic posted? I REALLY want to save a copy of it :)
hey man, its in the virual body shop in the thread titled "Have your way with her" alot of cool renderings of my car were done. :thumb:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online