New Pics of the stang....

xr8d302

Reaction score
Real photography + willing girlfriend = yay.

T6C0061.jpg

T6C0070.jpg

T6C0129.jpg

T6C0092.jpg

T6C0022.jpg

T6C0033.jpg

T6C0050.jpg

T6C0058.jpg

There's at least 75 pictures sitting here from this shoot, but I'm looking for a site that can host the pictures, and not downsize them, because these are extremely clear pics....the ones posted here don't do it justice

Ram000

Reaction score
sweet pics, aaron. that's a nice skirt she's got on, too...

JerZeyStangz

Reaction score
Wow bro you know how many people got the single pic of you on the grass somewhere...ur kinda like a legend lmao...I love ur stang sits so nice..your car makes me want to get the 04 Chrome Cobra's

OP
OP
X

xr8d302

Reaction score
JerZeyStangz said:
Wow bro you know how many people got the single pic of you on the grass somewhere...ur kinda like a legend lmao...I love ur stang sits so nice..your car makes me want to get the 04 Chrome Cobra's

Let me tell you, that's probably the biggest compliment I've ever heard about my car, or that one picture that you speak of, in particular....thanks alot man, I do appreciate it...

let me know if you guys want more pictures, I just gotta upload'em onto a decent site, and it takes a while because of the size of these suckers

JerZeyStangz

Reaction score
xr8d302 said:
JerZeyStangz said:

Let me tell you, that's probably the biggest compliment I've ever heard about my car, or that one picture that you speak of, in particular....thanks alot man, I do appreciate it...

let me know if you guys want more pictures, I just gotta upload'em onto a decent site, and it takes a while because of the size of these suckers

Hahah no problem Bro, but its defiantly true, that pic of your car on the grass is floating all around the internet...Anyways you know whats really funny i got the same exact dent on my drivers side fender in the same spot too! lmao! i dont know how it happened but i bought it like that! Anyways keep up the good work!

Nate

OP
OP
X

xr8d302

Reaction score
haha...i think that's a weak spot on the every sn 95, cause i know a shitload of people with dents in the same spot....i've been procrastinating for years but nowadays i'm almost thinking about leaving it for sentimental reasons....

just kidding....soon all those marks'll be gone

d_punch

Reaction score
*hand raised* all those in favor of taking a road trip to meet the willing girlfriend and have another photo shoot. *now both hands are raised*

OP
OP
X

xr8d302

Reaction score
thanks alot for the comments, fellas...it's actually her birthday today, so reading some of these kind words is almost like a present for her

keep'em coming! :banana:

d_punch

Reaction score
xr8d302 said:
thanks alot for the comments, fellas...it's actually her birthday today, so reading some of these kind words is almost like a present for her

keep'em coming! :banana:

:naughty: well then we need pictures of her in her birthday suit. :boink:

OP
OP
X

xr8d302

Reaction score
d_punch said:

hahaha....i have those too, they're just in my private collection

d_punch

Reaction score
xr8d302 said:
d_punch said:

hahaha....i have those too, they're just in my private collection

:dunno: well what a way to put out my fire aaron. :rant:

OP
OP
X

xr8d302

Reaction score
haha....someday man....someday i'll post'em, either that or you'll see'em on the babe of the month section of 5.0 and Super Fords at some point

d_punch

Reaction score
xr8d302 said:
haha....someday man....someday i'll post'em, either that or you'll see'em on the babe of the month section of 5.0 and Super Fords at some point

well i'm gonna have to hold you to posting them, cause i stop buying stang mags like Jan. 05 cause of all the bullshit with the new model. ;)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online