new pics of wiper cowl!!!!!!

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
My favorite part of your truck right now is the tint and the wiper cowl. The tailgate is very well done but I'm not sure if I like it or not. That shocker sticker is a nice touch too. :hammer:

OP
OP

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
thanks guys i have a deal lined up with a friend for him to buy me a roll pan and i give him my bumper and hitch in trade we will see

NotQuik

Reaction score
definately needing a roll pan...like i said before though you guys did a nice job.

ripper

Reaction score
Man ya gotta love a nice truck. Nice job KB. I like it all. Ummm weres the sn95forums sticker in the rear winder? :hammer:

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
paul, i want to see this truck in person. you take such good care of that thing and add loads and loads of details to it.. i dont really like the tailgate, i dont like that industrial type airbrushing thing.. BUT if it was carried onto the WHOLE truck, (i think, not quite sure, i would just have to see it) it would look better...

idk man, i dont really want to make my decision without seeing it. it does definitely look cool and makes your truck very unique though. none the less, your truck is amazing man.

how was the car show?

Peter

Reaction score
Looks great but no offense it looks kind of out of place unless you plan on doing more paint on the body like that?

The cowl looks wicked too

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online