new pics & vids

Discussion in 'Members Rides' started by Ram000, Jul 10, 2007.

1. Ram000

Ram000 Active Member

it's been waaay too long since i've visited this site, so i decided to come back w/ some new pics and a couple vids.

a few things have changed since my last thread involving the build-up of the body http://www.sn95forums.com/forum/index.php?topic=19.0.

aside from a 2.5" Cobra R hood, the car's undergone some mechanical changes--namely a 5.0 GT40P engine swap and some bolt-ons.

anyhow, here are the new pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

couple vids w/ the new engine & mods in:

http://s98.photobucket.com/albums/l254/ram000/?action=view&current=DSCN2540.flv

http://s98.photobucket.com/albums/l254/ram000/?action=view&current=DSCN2542.flv

i graduate w/ my Bachelor's tomorrow, so i'll have some free time (finally) w/in the next month or so to repaint my bumpers and hit the track--just waiting on the aftermarket radiator and underdrive pullies i ordered to get here. more to come soon.

2. 95PGTTech

95PGTTech Well-Known Member

looks very sinister. nice work. O0

3. 95KBGT

95KBGT Legend

looks great one of my favorite sn95's

4. Suspect

Suspect Well-Known Member

looks good paul as always! O0

5. 19mustang95

19mustang95 Legend

hawt! :boink:

6. Ram000

Ram000 Active Member

thanks, guys.

how's it going, Tony? haven't see you on SN for a while.

7. Suspect

good man! im still there, i just dont post too much. actually been real busy with the car.. got some cool things to show off soon. :dancing6:

got any big plans for the car?

8. Ram000

Ram000 Active Member

cool, man. keep us posted!

right now, there really aren't big plans for the car. i'm waiting on a couple more bolt-ons to come in, then i'm gonna save up for something else. i just graduated w/ my Bachelor's today, so i'm looking into getting an 03-04 cobra or an s197 soon. gonna keep the 94, though, heh.

9. vicma762004

vicma762004 New Member

dude if your intrested in selling shoot me an e-mail, i live in mcallen and ive seen your car around and on stmc.com im on the market for another one and since like i told you on stmc.com you practicly snatched the whole theme from me ( i know we dont know each other), no hating here its nice to see what my car would've looked like black on black.

10. Suspect

^ ?

congrats brutha!! get the cobra! :khobra:

11. Ram000

Ram000 Active Member

hey man, cool to see you on here. you should come by the Thursday night hangouts. Summer time is usually pretty happening--lots more people get together about this time.

i don't plan on selling the car--not done with it yet, but thanks for the compliments.

thanks, Tony--definitely feels awesome to have a degree. and yeah, the Cobra is at the top of the list. a buddy of mine has a 600hp daily-driven mystichrome that's drives smooth as hell but turns into a complete monster once he steps on it (in any gear, too!).