new pics & vids

Ram000

Reaction score
it's been waaay too long since i've visited this site, so i decided to come back w/ some new pics and a couple vids.

a few things have changed since my last thread involving the build-up of the body http://www.sn95forums.com/forum/index.php?topic=19.0.

aside from a 2.5" Cobra R hood, the car's undergone some mechanical changes--namely a 5.0 GT40P engine swap and some bolt-ons.

anyhow, here are the new pics:

IMG_2536EDITED.jpg

IMG_2522EDITED.jpg

IMG_2492EDITED.jpg

IMG_2489EDITED-1.jpg

couple vids w/ the new engine & mods in:

http://s98.photobucket.com/albums/l254/ram000/?action=view&current=DSCN2540.flv

http://s98.photobucket.com/albums/l254/ram000/?action=view&current=DSCN2542.flv

i graduate w/ my Bachelor's tomorrow, so i'll have some free time (finally) w/in the next month or so to repaint my bumpers and hit the track--just waiting on the aftermarket radiator and underdrive pullies i ordered to get here. more to come soon.

OP
OP
R

Ram000

Reaction score
thanks, guys.

how's it going, Tony? haven't see you on SN for a while.

Suspect

Reaction score
good man! im still there, i just dont post too much. actually been real busy with the car.. got some cool things to show off soon. :dancing6:

got any big plans for the car?

OP
OP
R

Ram000

Reaction score
cool, man. keep us posted!

right now, there really aren't big plans for the car. i'm waiting on a couple more bolt-ons to come in, then i'm gonna save up for something else. i just graduated w/ my Bachelor's today, so i'm looking into getting an 03-04 cobra or an s197 soon. gonna keep the 94, though, heh.

vicma762004

Reaction score
dude if your intrested in selling shoot me an e-mail, i live in mcallen and ive seen your car around and on stmc.com im on the market for another one and since like i told you on stmc.com you practicly snatched the whole theme from me ( i know we dont know each other), no hating here its nice to see what my car would've looked like black on black.

Suspect

Reaction score
^ ?

congrats brutha!! get the cobra! :khobra:

OP
OP
R

Ram000

Reaction score
vicma762004 said:
dude if your intrested in selling shoot me an e-mail, i live in mcallen and ive seen your car around and on stmc.com im on the market for another one and since like i told you on stmc.com you practicly snatched the whole theme from me ( i know we dont know each other), no hating here its nice to see what my car would've looked like black on black.

hey man, cool to see you on here. you should come by the Thursday night hangouts. Summer time is usually pretty happening--lots more people get together about this time.

i don't plan on selling the car--not done with it yet, but thanks for the compliments.

thanks, Tony--definitely feels awesome to have a degree. and yeah, the Cobra is at the top of the list. a buddy of mine has a 600hp daily-driven mystichrome that's drives smooth as hell but turns into a complete monster once he steps on it (in any gear, too!).

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdude138

Members online

No members online now.