***New Pics***

02GT

Reaction score
I completely detailed her this week. Claybar, three-step, wheel detail the whole 9 yards. Tell me what you guys think.

mycar002copywu5.jpg

mycar005copyug4.jpg

mycar008copyop9.jpg

mycar009copyrd5.jpg

95PGTTech

Reaction score
looks great from that distance. looks like you have a lot of work on your hands! O0

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Well from what i can tell it looks great, but the pics are too far away to really tell what the paint looks like.

Foster98GT

Reaction score
Looks clean to me.....and yer siggy..Jes Simpson.. :rockyou: Mucho Hotto.

OP
OP

02GT

Reaction score
Ill take some close up pictures tomorrow, I mainly took those so I could make myself a cool desktop.

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
im sorry, but you don't make altezzas look good, the only person i have seen make them look decent was Aztec and those weren't really altezzas, and he had them tinted....nice car, but totally untrue statement. :)

68mustang5.0

Reaction score
Nice car, but id get rid of the Lights and the wheels.

Get some Chrome FR's or bullitts and some stock tails and a drop and itll be HOT! lol

95-stang

Reaction score
Me too, the car looks great, but the one thing that does'nt go is the rear lights, in fact i dont think they suit Jap cars that much.

OP
OP

02GT

Reaction score
Well for the past couple months I've been tryin to get some stock tails but to no avail. The altezzas that are on it now are only on there because i needed a quick fix for the stock ones that were on there before. They were absolutely shot, no way of repairing them. As for the wheels, I'd either like to get some black deep dish bullits or just keep those.

S

scarface

just put some 1inch spacers on the rear and you are good to go.

68mustang5.0

Reaction score
RubiconSix94v6 said:
Well for the past couple months I've been tryin to get some stock tails but to no avail. The altezzas that are on it now are only on there because i needed a quick fix for the stock ones that were on there before. They were absolutely shot, no way of repairing them. As for the wheels, I'd either like to get some black deep dish bullits or just keep those.

Id get rid of the wheels, they look too ricer-ish

Grnstang

Reaction score
Car looks great. I'm also not a big fan of the wheels, but everyone has their own taste I guess. As long as you don't start puttin the :rice: looking body parts on it that is. I also think some springs may be in order O0

Low 11s

Reaction score
Car looks good and clean. Like alot of other people I don't like the rear lights. The rims are nice. Most Mustang owners can't think outside the box when it comes to wheels. If its of any consolation I'm one of 'em. Check out every member's wheels on this site and eventually you'll agree everyone looks the same, at some point you'll think did I just hit "GO BACK ONE PAGE" button. Your wheels look good, keep 'em

S

scarface

Low 11s said:
Car looks good and clean. Like alot of other people I don't like the rear lights. The rims are nice. Most Mustang owners can't think outside the box when it comes to wheels. If its of any consolation I'm one of 'em. Check out every member's wheels on this site and eventually you'll agree everyone looks the same, at some point you'll think did I just hit "GO BACK ONE PAGE" button. Your wheels look good, keep 'em
I agree

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Looking good !

It's a nice feeling when your done with a good deatil, isn't it? :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online