New PICTURES, lowered. opinions please!

Whitepony

Reaction score
no looks cheap. like ur stance and like ur wheel/tire combo.
put ur lower iso's in back i think it looks sweet raked :D

94darkhorse

Legend
Reaction score
Looks good as is. I say leave the tail lights the way they are and if you do want to get letters, either choice won't look bad.

ALITL8

Reaction score
i like the lower look... way to go man!! i say do neither of the inserts, JMO :dunno:

inserts are :lame:

jEEd

Reaction score
hey man, not to steal your thread but what are the isolators that your talking about that you "removed" and now it sits alot lower? because i have a vert & i installed the springs(same eibach pro-kit) myself, yet it looks very similar to yours on the fronts, so i figured if i took off the iso- it'd look alot better? thanks for any help ;D

OP
OP
NERD

NERD

Reaction score
Thanks for the complements everyone... The headlights are from BlueOval industries. Their not a bad quality but I thought they'd be a little nicer for 180 bucks... The isolator's I am referring to are the urethane mount that sits on top of the spring that sit flush with the frame. I removed the fronts and left in, the backs.

jEEd

Reaction score
will removing these isolators make noises n such when you go over bumps? and are you talking about the thing that sits on top of the springs before it goes back into its place?

OP
OP
NERD

NERD

Reaction score
I've got a 300 miles so far on the springs without the isolators and I haven't heard any sounds yet from them... That not to say it wont ever start but thats what they make lithium grease for! lol :dancing6:

I have 315's in the back and 275 up front... Soon to have 335's in the back... 315's are for babies mamma's!

S

scarface

I ran mine for about 3 months, and then I heard mad squeeking from the rear. never from the front.

OP
OP
NERD

NERD

Reaction score
scarface said:
I ran mine for about 3 months, and then I heard mad squeeking from the rear. never from the front.

I guess it's a great thing I left the rear isolators in! :dancing6: Looks better anyway! Do you have any of your car pics online?

S

scarface

this was the day before I sold her...
newpics-24.jpg

newpics-18.jpg

newpics-17.jpg

OP
OP
NERD

NERD

Reaction score
Off a wrecked Mach1... 40 bucks at the swap meet! :dancing6:

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Looks great!

Me, you and Jon Beast will have to meet up one day and take pics of our DFG Verts.

OP
OP
NERD

NERD

Reaction score
DropTopPony said:
Looks great!

Me, you and Jon Beast will have to meet up one day and take pics of our DFG Verts.

Definitely... I'm always down for a road trip! I put 35k on my NPI motor last year! Gas prices be damned !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99