New PICTURES, lowered. opinions please!

S

scarface

take speed bumps at an angle...my car is slammed, and I can pass over them.

driftingmustang

Reaction score
well, i have noticed SOME speed bumps here in georgia are realy high. unfortunately, meinmy amigos go to s waffle house alot with these particular speed bumps (so i would park some where else) it would scrape my exhaust system just barely.

voidfinger

Reaction score
well, i had the eibach pro's with an extra coil out and its way to low, so i got my new pro's , urothan bushing kit, and new shocks/struts at the house. SO i was wondering, how did they install them wrong? Plus i like the rake in the car. Will the prokit with iso's have a rake?

Ps. How did you get the actual mach 1 chin spoiler to work? i thought they had to make a special one for our cars? ... also, hot looking car and killer back wheels/tires. What is the size of the rim? thanks

voidfinger

Reaction score
scarface said:
the mach one spoiler is a direct fit

O ok, so the mach one will fit, so that classis disigns one is bs then? I was thinking , wonder what one would look like on a cobra bumper if it will even fit :)

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score
DropTopPony said:
Looks great!

Me, you and Jon Beast will have to meet up one day and take pics of our DFG Verts.
That would be really cool :thumb:

S

scarface

voidfinger said:
scarface said:
the mach one spoiler is a direct fit

O ok, so the mach one will fit, so that classis disigns one is bs then? I was thinking , wonder what one would look like on a cobra bumper if it will even fit :)
it WONT fit the cobra bumper...non of them will. Im sorry, I forgot you had that one.

voidfinger

Reaction score
well thats cool, i didn't want one for my cobra anyway. I wouldn't think it would look good with the roundness of it :pimp2:

So any clue on the first part of my question? thanks

driftingmustang

Reaction score
I said good luck with speed bumps, and the reason i said that is i want you to be carefull with them cause i dont want to see anything happen to the beautiful mustang. im sure most will be fine, but atleast here in georgia, there are some giant bumps and somtimes people forget to pay attention to thier size (atleast i do, next thing you know i here my exhaust system scraping)

OP
OP
NERD

NERD

Reaction score
driftingmustang said:
good luck with speed bumps, the car i had scraped the high ones stock hieght

I don't know where you drive but I've never hit any part of my undercarriage stock or lowered! And on a stock ride "4wheeler" hight, if you hit anything with that you should have your car impounded for stupidity! JMO

voidfinger

Reaction score
you probably could if you went over too fast and bottomed it out when it went over. The only time i scrub is when i do that. Sounds bad too....

driftingmustang

Reaction score
voidfinger said:
you probably could if you went over too fast and bottomed it out when it went over. The only time i scrub is when i do that. Sounds bad too....
i took them pretty slow like i do all speed bumps, but i didn't realize how high they were (relitive to the mustang's hight) until i heard my mufflers scrape for a second. Ive only done this twice. other than that, i never had problems.

voidfinger

Reaction score
well mufflers ain't that bad, its when you hit trans pan or oil pan that it gets bad lol :puke:

driftingmustang

Reaction score
voidfinger said:
well mufflers ain't that bad, its when you hit trans pan or oil pan that it gets bad lol :puke:
oh hell yeah it is. talking about hitting the oil pan, my dads friend up in new york had a ferrari and he went through a dozen of those, cause the car is so low, and some of the roads are crap. also, he said "if you buy a ferrari, buy a mechanic too" haha

voidfinger

Reaction score
lol, yea i think that is a registered and trademarked quote. I've read it before in a quote book :)

Sometimes i think if you "buy a mustang, buy a machanic :p "

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdude138

Members online