New pictures of my five-oh

OP
OP

95Grandtouring5.0

Reaction score
^ Thats why I thank god that it's my car and that I have my own choice on what to do with it =p

badass98svt

Reaction score
Cobra grill/emblems are a no-no on a GT.
I know it's my opinion, but at least I don't have to worry about getting laughed at.

S

scarface

badass98svt said:
I know it's my opinion, but at least I don't have to worry about getting laughed at.

Havent we already had this discussion??? lol There isnt a cobra in my town that can outrun me, so I dont worry about getting laughed a either..

OP
OP

95Grandtouring5.0

Reaction score
badass98svt said:

Oh my god you have a real cobra, that thing must be the fastest thing that this planet has ever seen. :gtfo:

S

scarface

uh oh....DOnt get ruffeled up man..Badass98svt says that everytime he sees a cobra emblem on a GT, and I respond the same way back. No harm is meant Im sure.

badass98svt

Reaction score
Nope no harm, and no need to tell me to :gtfo: 95grandtouring
YOU are the newb, broseph.
It is my opinion, and if you don't want people's opinions, I wouldn't advise you to post pics, bro. People post pics for opinions, and I was giving mine.

OP
OP

95Grandtouring5.0

Reaction score
badass98svt said:
Nope no harm, and no need to tell me to :gtfo: 95grandtouring
YOU are the newb, broseph.
It is my opinion, and if you don't want people's opinions, I wouldn't advise you to post pics, bro. People post pics for opinions, and I was giving mine.

Im a newb... think how much that honestly means to me. I mean excuse the fuck out of me for not having the money to buy a cobra and that to you it is the ultimate sin for a gt to wear a cobra badge. You can go ahead and try to act like I started all of this because im the "newb" which means jack shit to me, but then you say that I get laughed at because i have a gt with cobra emblems? I mean honestly because your car is a real cobra what makes it so much fucking better then mine that you feel the need to say that if a gt puts on cobra badges it will be laughed at. I despise (sp?) people who think their shit don't stink. But whatever it doesn't matter because im the "newb" even though I have probably been useing car forums longer then you, just so happens that you were on this site first. But again who cares im a "newb" Rofl.

97vertstang

Reaction score
damn calm down , he was just posting an opinion, ur car looks cool :thumb: but many of us would take the cobra badges off, not because they think their car is better but so someone else doesnt talk shit. just an OPINION man.

SvtBlack95

Reaction score
i have a cobra and i can care less if someone with a gt puts cobra stuff on their car i mean companies do sell them for people to buy..... if you want it then have it this is america we can do what we want and that my freinds is an awesome thing :) ;) :D ;D :dancing6: :thumb: so lets all get along and your stang looks hott man

badass98svt

Reaction score
DUDE, why all the hostility?
I never said my shlt don't stink. I owned 4 stangs before this one. I never put Cobra emblems on them because I knew it was a poser move. Just relax. As long as you like it, that is all that matters, right?
As I stated earlier, if you don't want people's opinions, then don't post pics.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online