New Promax 2v replacement heads

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
Its happened! China has officially casted new pi version castings and they offer bare and completed heads

Screenshot_20220601-222103_Chrome.jpg

07GtS197

Reaction score
Maybe they’ll come out with other castings in the future. Promaxx is pretty much Patriot (for all that remember) so I’m sure they have the castings or blueprints for the old Patriot stage 2 and 3 heads. It would at least be an alternative to porting and they’re new.

Reaction score
Glad to see someone picked up the ball because everybody else dropped the damn thing. Finally, I can just pick up a set of these and send them out for porting. Instead of pulling off dirty heads, clean them then send them. Know I can get probably two short blocks built and have the heads back just before or just after finishing the short blocks. Time is money. Thanks for posting that 96blak54.

Whatmyname

Reaction score
I purchased a set of these for my Mustang a couple of months ago since my stock head blew a spark plug with the helicoil. I spent a month trying to find a stock replacement, and even considered Trick Flows but couldnt find anyone that had them in stock. Finally came across Promaxx and ordered them. Had them in my hand within a week, and the shop that did the install was impressed with the quality. Car has been running hard since then with no issues. If I were to buy from them again I would upgrade to the stage 2 heads. Couldnt recommend enough.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online