New raxiom icon tail lights for newedge

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
My feelings on it? Everything from raxiom costs too ****ing much.

I opted not to buy anything from them when they wanted $50 for a ****ing flasher module that costs < $2 to make and you can get for under $10 retail elsewhere... same damn part. Good bye!

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not sure what do think of them. I want to like them, but they look like the same shitty raxiom parts

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
You can see in this picture that the actual housings are made by Eagle Eyes... which is a good brand. I've bought several aftermarket Eagle Eyes housings for my other vehicles including a set of tails for my Ranger. A set of corners for my E350 box truck and a set of tails for my 08 vic... but you have to wonder what Raxiom is actually doing here...

Taking a housing that's made by somebody else, adding a harness to it and then marking it up 20x ??

eagleeyesmustangtail.png

5PointSnow

Reaction score
If they weren't 500$ I think id like them but that price is absolutely ridiculous.
Allso I think they are a little too tinted, I don't want a 200$ ticket from my 500$ lights lol.

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I think the thing that annoys me is when they're on. They're not a nice continue light all the way around, really "doty". Just looks cheap to me. The outer most light also doesn't look 100% correct too.

lutter94

Reaction score
You can see in this picture that the actual housings are made by Eagle Eyes... which is a good brand. I've bought several aftermarket Eagle Eyes housings for my other vehicles including a set of tails for my Ranger. A set of corners for my E350 box truck and a set of tails for my 08 vic... but you have to wonder what Raxiom is actually doing here...

Taking a housing that's made by somebody else, adding a harness to it and then marking it up 20x ??

Have a link? I tried to find them, no luck.

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
ever since that style came out on the '13s I thought it looked so amazing. I would love that style for the 94-98 cars but we're probably SOL. I too would want to see them in person or at least some better pics but i don't think they look bad.

Just checked out the price. I have to agree with Deeplist on this one, that is stupid money.

chris91

Reaction score
Do want but Im not shelling out that kinda cash for some tails. You can get them for $375 without the sequential kit. But still not paying that kinda money for lights.

Rallim

Reaction score
I think alot of people just think they're weird because they're new. I loved this design on the S197's, I think these are pretty rad. I'd go back to 96-98 style tails if they did them for an SN.... if they wern't so $*$&ing expensive.

dee99gt

Reaction score
I like them on the s197s, but not on the new edge. I did almost buy them for my 06 when they first came out... just couldn't see spending that much on a set of tails.

OP
OP
GTfiveoh

GTfiveoh

Reaction score
I think I figured out why I don't like them. They're not flat like s197 tails..they wrap around the corner some on new edges and I think that's part of the reason they look goofy and that they're smaller than s197 tails but they're still trying to cram the same amount of lights in a smaller area and it looks crowded..like there's too much going on in them.

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
They were making fun of these on FB yesterday had a Fox with them PS's on.

Found it

ncb8eo.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online