new shifter knob thoughts

eliyarbrough

Legend
Reaction score
I want to buy a new shifter knob. My car has Overdrive but I never not use it. I am always in OD, I mean. I see UPR has one I like. It is Part #: # 1059-08. It has an additional OD relocation button, Part #: # 1059-11. Would I have to buy the OD button as well? Please tell me if I would need to! Thanks!!

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
not sure bud, more likey yes, i would just re wire it to a button in the center console

OP
OP
eliyarbrough

eliyarbrough

Legend
Reaction score
Sorry, I am not playing with a full deck. So I would not have to buy the relocation button? I get asking numerous questions and I am unsure which one is answered!

Pennywise2

Reaction score
I see the UPR shifter on my friends' 94 GT auto and I
liked it too.I would go for it if you don't plan on doing
the T-5 transmission swap.

wiplash

Reaction score
eliyarbrough said:
I want to buy a new shifter knob. My car has Overdrive but I never not use it. I am always in OD, I mean. I see UPR has one I like. It is Part #: # 1059-08. It has an additional OD relocation button, Part #: # 1059-11. Would I have to buy the OD button as well? Please tell me if I would need to! Thanks!!
Before I swapped my aode for the T5, I was going to swap my 94 shifter for the 96+ shifter (because the o/d button is in a different place) and put a 5 spd boot to cover the auto shifter. You can do it like this guy did http://www.allfordmustangs.com/Detailed/45.shtml , or just use the 96+ shifter with the o/d button already on the stick and put a boot on it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Members online