New Site

Burninrock24

Reaction score
Yep definitely some maintenance today as it was down earlier. I do notice the email service is still down though lol

tmwsccsh

Reaction score
It's the same but different.

Better than the site overhaul the Jaguar forum I'm on did earlier this year though and works really well on mobile still.

TMW

joe65

Reaction score
whoa yeah just logged in since saturday. i think i like it, we'll see.

Shaggy

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Yeah, the site was updated to the newest version of Xenforo and with the update, the theme(skin, look) had to be redone. If you guys/gals see broken, let me know.

Also, just saw that the outbound emails weren't working....:mad: Should be working now.

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
Yeah, the site was updated to the newest version of Xenforo and with the update, the theme(skin, look) had to be redone. If you guys/gals see broken, let me know.

Also, just saw that the outbound emails weren't working....:mad: Should be working now.

Yeah, that’s been an issue for quite sometime now. Some people were also having trouble with the two step authentication system.

Shaggy

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Yeah, that’s been an issue for quite sometime now. Some people were also having trouble with the two step authentication system.

The email should be good to go. What's been going on with the 2 step verification?

Shaggy

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
The emails weren’t sending for the code. I think it was all in the same problem.
Working now? I did some test emails and they went through. Just want to make sure all types of emails are going out.

Bronco2Fan

Reaction score
Apparently this isn't the only Forum that updated. 2 others that I use for my S550 and SHO did too. Gonna take some getting use to again.

07GtS197

Reaction score
The forum isn’t working on tapatalk for some reason. The mobile site is fine though and hasn’t changed like the desktop version.

Banditt76

Reaction score
Is this the reason I can’t login using the Tapatalk app on my iPhone? Just keep getting an error the past few days.

Banditt76

Reaction score
I was still getting new posts in the two forums I was subscribed to on sn95forums using Tapatalk in April and May. Not being able to even sign in on Tapatalk just started recently.

07GtS197

Reaction score
I’d venture to say no lol. I’ve been using safari instead but it’s not as convenient. First world problems…

Maybe @Shaggy could answer that?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txcoqi

Members online