Warhorse Racing

Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

I wanted to share a project I’ve been working on…

The Warhorse Racing YouTube channel is all about getting more horses on autocross courses.

I’ve autocrossed Mustangs and instructed novices for several years. I was looking for a YouTube channel that offers honest, real world, race-tested reviews of performance parts and provides autocrossing tips for people who love Mustangs (especially SN95 Mustangs!). I couldn’t find one… so I created one.

I’m including a link to my videos. They showcase mods made to my IRS-swapped 2000 GT, and the “Mustang ST”, my IRS-swapped 2004 V6 CAM-C project car. In the videos, I review chassis bracing components, bolt-on power parts, weight-reduction mods, brake upgrades, front suspension, SRA and IRS improvements.

Every part I installed on these cars was put to the test during many autocross events. In the crowded CAM PAX class in my two local autocross clubs, these cars took 1st and 2nd in season points in 2016, and 2nd and 3rd in 2017 and 2018.

If I can do that, anyone can.

I’m NOT sponsored by any company. I’m NOT trying to sell anything. I DON'T make money off this channel. I created the channel to inspire people to autocross their Mustangs and help them make informed decisions about what they need and don’t need to make their cars faster on course.

If you’ve ever thought about autocrossing your SN95 Mustang, please check out the channel. If you like what you see, please subscribe. I’ll be posting more tips and reviews as I improve the cars and my driving!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOEWzAT17XoeGzSWysT1NXw/videos

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Very nice. Glad to see more mustang love for the twisties

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rvseverson