New Stance for the money pit pony

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Front looks good but now the rear looks really high. Any plans to remove the rear isos too?

OP
OP
9838stang

9838stang

Reaction score
Front looks good but now the rear looks really high. Any plans to remove the rear isos too?

As of right now I have no plans on taking the rear isos out. My rear wheels are right at the quarters so I would need to get new spacers as well.

But right now I think it looks great!!!. I may take out the lower rear ISO.... Not sure yet.

Royal96

Reaction score
Do you notice any major impact NVH or ride quality when you do this? Been thinking about doing this temporarily.

BOOOSTD

Reaction score
Do you notice any major impact NVH or ride quality when you do this? Been thinking about doing this temporarily.

^^ what he asked...contemplating taking out my front iso's or trimming the springs

I personally think it looks great with a little bit of rake.

OP
OP
9838stang

9838stang

Reaction score

The only thing I noticed was since it was a bit lower, I have to watch my approach in and out of drive ways much more. No road noise and no real sacrifice from road ride. I wrapped a couple of layers of electrical tape on the bottom of the coil.

Looks 100x better. How much total drop did u get by removing them?

^^ what he asked...contemplating taking out my front iso's or trimming the springs

I personally think it looks great with a little bit of rake.

The H&R ss springs give the car between 1.75" to 1.9" drop. With my Steeda x2 ball joints without the aluminum spacers dropped it another 1/2 inch. And taking out the isos dropped it another 1/2" to 2/3". So anywhere from 2.5" to almost 3" drop

Royal96

Reaction score
The only thing I noticed was since it was a bit lower, I have to watch my approach in and out of drive ways much more. No road noise and no real sacrifice from road ride. I wrapped a couple of layers of electrical tape on the bottom of the coil.

The H&R ss springs give the car between 1.75" to 1.9" drop. With my Steeda x2 ball joints without the aluminum spacers dropped it another 1/2 inch. And taking out the isos dropped it another 1/2" to 2/3". So anywhere from 2.5" to almost 3" drop

Interesting. I don't have to worry much about driveways here since my driveway skirt is flush with the road, and everywhere else I just park on the street. The front looks pretty much perfect.
Are those fr500s 17s or 18s?

Firefighter181

Reaction score
I have wondered about the Steeda ball joints, that is the next thing on my list before I throw my 4 cylinder Fox springs in. Those balljoints and removing the isolators should give mine a nice look.

Thanks Allen!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Members online