new SVT in my garage soon? lets hope

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
dude i will race you both for pink slips in my 600HP lightning, altho i dont know whats done to it, and i havent touched the motor, it has 600hp...ya :rollinglaugh:

TRUUBLE

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
95KBGT said:
dude i will race you both for pink slips in my 600HP lightning, altho i dont know whats done to it, and i havent touched the motor, it has 600hp...ya :rollinglaugh:

I'll drive to you for that race. :pimp2:

S

scarface

hes skeered! :noes: :noes: :noes: :noes: :noes: :hammer: :eek:uttahere:

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
TRUUBLE said:
95KBGT said:

I'll drive to you for that race. :pimp2:

hed kill you, there is NO way your car is going to hook, on the street that is

TRUUBLE

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
Snakebit said:

Well . . when he said "race" I assumed he meant on the strip. That said . . . if I put my DRs on . . . I'd walk him like a little doggie . . . even on the street. :pimp2:

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
TRUUBLE said:
Snakebit said:

Well . . when he said "race" I assumed he meant on the strip. That said . . . if I put my DRs on . . . I'd walk him like a little doggie . . . even on the street. :pimp2:

:rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh:

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
its an inside joke between me and trey, evidently there was some kid talking shit to trey about how his lightning would kill trey. And he only runs for pinks, Funny thing is...

#1 He asked what kinda motor trey has in his car
#2 He said he has 600HP yet he has never had anything done to the motor
#3 he has a Badass eaton supercharger off a terminator
#4 he claims he has cams, yet trey couldnt hear anything

Trey called me and asked if it was possible the lightning had 600HP and i simply told him to ask this kid if he had any forged internals or a built bottom end, the kid said no. So i told trey to tell him i will race him for pinks 8)

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
95KBGT said:
its an inside joke between me and trey, evidently there was some kid talking shit to trey about how his lightning would kill trey. And he only runs for pinks, Funny thing is...

#1 He asked what kinda motor trey has in his car
#2 He said he has 600HP yet he has never had anything done to the motor
#3 he has a Badass eaton supercharger off a terminator
#4 he claims he has cams, yet trey couldnt hear anything

Trey called me and asked if it was possible the lightning had 600HP and i simply told him to ask this kid if he had any forged internals or a built bottom end, the kid said no. So i told trey to tell him i will race him for pinks 8)

Hes an IDIOT, I dont think there is any thing better about the eaton off the cobra from the one thats on the L's / You cant have 600hp on a stock bottom end L / and he if had cams on that 331 YOU WOULD KNOW IT :rollinglaugh:

sounds like a dick weed to me :slap: :slap:

SvtBlack95

Reaction score
what year lightning??? i thought the most recent ones had forged pistons in there since they came with the same blower as the terminator.... correct me if im wrong but if thats true that motor wouldnt have a problem handling 600 hp but the way you make it seem paul is this kid doesnt know what the hell hes talking about so i believe that he deff doesnt have 600 hp you guys should race ;)

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
SvtBlack95 said:
what year lightning??? i thought the most recent ones had forged pistons in there since they came with the same blower as the terminator.... correct me if im wrong but if thats true that motor wouldnt have a problem handling 600 hp but the way you make it seem paul is this kid doesnt know what the hell hes talking about so i believe that he deff doesnt have 600 hp you guys should race ;)

yea they do have forged pistons,..........but they have crappy RODS in them and cant handle more than 450-500RWHP

SvtBlack95

Reaction score
ahhh i see nuff said.... whats the point of having forged internals when the rods cant hold up doesnt make any sense.....arent you buying one Brian??

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
SvtBlack95 said:
ahhh i see nuff said.... whats the point of having forged internals when the rods cant hold up doesnt make any sense.....arent you buying one Brian??
i have no idea why SVT did the piss poor job on the pistons :dunno: they can hold up to 500 at the tires and thats plenty for me. And yes im getting one VERY SOON 8)

SvtBlack95

Reaction score
i havent been on as much anymore i just come on for a little bit for the little time that i have and check onut some threads but i did see one saying you were buying one.... thats cool but your keep the cobra right??? and what about the KB are you getting it???

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
SvtBlack95 said:
i havent been on as much anymore i just come on for a little bit for the little time that i have and check onut some threads but i did see one saying you were buying one.... thats cool but your keep the cobra right??? and what about the KB are you getting it???

Yea im getting one by the end of next month, and yes im keeping the Snake...... but as far as the KB for the cobra goes :dunno: :dunno: im in " think " mode about what im going to do with my Lightning. :naughty:

SvtBlack95

Reaction score
i c well thats a cool deal man as long as its another SVT i think everyone here will be proud of you O0 ..... make sure you post pics right away when you get that badboy

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
Lol how couldnt you know SB was getting an L? Every thread ends up with him talking about one hahaha :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vallybell

Members online